Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS5 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 3, 2020 at 12:02 AM       1,786       7      
Proceeding the DualSense PS5 Controller Teardown Images, PS5 Unboxing Videos and a complete PS5 Console Teardown recently TronicsFix (Patreon) shared a PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller Disassembly / Teardown video on their YouTube Channel for those interested in taking apart, modding or repairing their next-generation console controllers! :geek:

PlayStation 5 DualSense Unpacking And PS4 DualShock Comparison Video
PS5 DualSense Controller Teardown - A Reparability Perspective

I tear down a PS5 DualSense controller. I take a close look at the Adaptive Triggers as well as the haptic system. I also compare it to the DualShock 4.

Be sure to drop by the PS5 Scene Forums and share your feedback on this PS5 DualSense Controller Teardown video! šŸŽ®
PlayStation 5 (PS5) DualSense Controller Disassembly Teardown Video!.jpg

Comments

Ceazer

Contributor
Verified
hope the new design is as good as its suppose to be.
had a lot of issues with the ps4 controller I was always accidentally hitting buttons. lol

SwordOfWar

Contributor
Verified
I was concerned this controller would be difficult to take apart, but it's actually not bad.

Hopefully I won't need to, but at least being able to upgrade the battery, and possibly change the joysticks if the rubber wears off would be great.