Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the DualSense PS5 Controller Teardown Images, PS5 Unboxing Videos and a complete PS5 Console Teardown recently TronicsFix (Patreon) shared a PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller Disassembly / Teardown video on their YouTube Channel for those interested in taking apart, modding or repairing their next-generation console controllers! :geek:

PlayStation 5 DualSense Unpacking And PS4 DualShock Comparison Video
PS5 DualSense Controller Teardown - A Reparability Perspective

I tear down a PS5 DualSense controller. I take a close look at the Adaptive Triggers as well as the haptic system. I also compare it to the DualShock 4.

Additionally, Github user tpunix shared an PCB Image of what appears to be a PS5 DualSense Motherboard (Prototype) while trying to ascertain if a CXD90064GG == MT3616ECT chip... with more DualSense BDM-010 images added to the PS5DevWiki for those interested.

Be sure to drop by the PS5 Scene Forums and share your feedback on this PS5 DualSense Controller Teardown video! 🎮
PlayStation 5 (PS5) DualSense Controller Disassembly Teardown Video!.jpg

Comments

hope the new design is as good as its suppose to be.
had a lot of issues with the ps4 controller I was always accidentally hitting buttons. lol

I was concerned this controller would be difficult to take apart, but it's actually not bad.

Hopefully I won't need to, but at least being able to upgrade the battery, and possibly change the joysticks if the rubber wears off would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back