Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 14, 2020 at 8:35 AM       1,210       4            
Earlier this week Naughty Dog revealed their plans for PAX East 2020, and on this Valentine's Day here's what other playable PlayStation games to expect at booths #14047 and #12047 during the annual indie event with the show dates and times below! <3 🎮

To quote from Sony Interactive Entertainment's Content Communications Manager Justin Massongill:

PAX East 2020 Show Hours

- Show Start Show End
Thursday, February 27 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Friday, February 28 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Saturday, February 29 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 1 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
PlayStation Games Playable at PAX East 2020
  • Below
  • Cloudpunk
  • Doom Eternal
  • Dreams (#18003)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Genshin Impact
  • Gorn (PS VR)
  • Haven
  • The Last of Us Part II (#10047)
  • Marvel’s Iron Man VR (PS VR)
  • MLB The Show 20
  • Mosaic
  • Moving Out
  • Nioh 2
  • One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
  • Paper Beast (PS VR)
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • Pixel Ripped 1995
  • Predator: Hunting Grounds
  • Remnant: From the Ashes
  • The Room VR: A Dark Matter (PS VR)
  • Space Channel 5 (PS VR)
  • Spelunky 2
  • Trials of Mana
  • Zombie Army 4
PlayStation Games Playable at PAX East 2020, Show Dates and Times.jpg

Comments

BlericCleast

The Hunter Killer
Contributor
Verified
Would love to be able to play Persona 5 Royal a bit early, but I have my copy coming in March so not too much longer of a wait.

I know it is probably an unpopular opinion but I didn't really care much for the Last of Us and am not honestly looking forward to the second iteration but hey, only time will tell. Could be cause I was really bad at it lol

Recent Articles
PlayStation Store Essential Picks PSN Sale with Savings Up to 70% Off
PlayStation fans can save up to 70% off critically acclaimed must-have games during the PS Store Essential Picks sale beginning today on select PSN titles including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order...
Sony Introduces PlayStation Player Celebration to Win Exclusive Prizes
Proceeding the launch of their Mobile & Web Competition Center, today Sony invites PlayStation Gamers to join the PlayStation Player Celebration to play games, earn Trophies to unlock shared...
Red Dead Online Recreation in Dreams on PS4 by Rikkiscafe
We've seen a MGS HD Remake, a FFVII Dreamake, some RDR2 Mods and the latest Red Dead Online PS4 creation in Dreams by Media Molecule comes from Rikkiscafe via iferraz2. 🤠 For those who haven't...
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...