Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2022 at 11:55 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Sony unveiled the new PS4 and PS5 games joining their PlayStation Plus service for the month of February 2022 following the previous update, featuring EA Sports UFC 4, Planet Coaster: Console Edition and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure with details on each incoming PS Plus title below. 😀

To quote from SIE Content Acquisition & Operations Director Adam Michel:

EA Sports UFC 4 | PS4

No matter how or where you play, EA Sports UFC 4 puts you at the center of every fight. Develop and customize your character through a unified progression system across all modes. Go from unknown amateur to UFC superstar in the new Career Mode, or challenge the world in new Blitz Battles or Online World Championships to become the undisputed champ.

Fluid clinch-to-strike combinations offer more responsive and authentic stand-up gameplay, while overhauled takedown and ground mechanics deliver more control in those key phases of the fight.

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure | PS4

Smash skeletons, defeat dragons, and battle giant golems in this first Wonderlands adventure inspired by Borderlands. Experience the acclaimed 2013 quest that started it all in this standalone campaign jam-packed with fantasy, fun, and mountains of magical loot! Pick from six unique Vault Hunters, each with their own signature abilities and powerful builds, and jump into chaotic fantasy battles in solo or co-op.

Use souped-up firearms to blast your way through treacherous forests, spooky crypts, and fearsome fortresses. Be warned though: your journey can change in an instant on account of Tina's gleefully chaotic whims.

Planet Coaster: Console Edition | PS5

Surprise and delight crowds as you build the coaster park of your dreams and manage a truly living world with unparalleled attention to detail. Whatever your skill level, bring your ideas to life. Take advantage of Blueprints to quickly place over 700 pre-made objects, including coasters, facilities and scenery; build from the ground up with detailed piece-by-piece construction; or transform the ground itself with terrain-altering tools. Running your park is just as easy.

Guests react in realtime as you set prices, place scenery, and install exciting new attractions. Keep them entertained so attendance figures – and profits – skyrocket. Looking for inspiration? Discover the Frontier Workshop and harness the world’s best designs in your expanding empire.

Download coasters, scenery, buildings, and entire parks, or grow a following by uploading your own creations. From stunning firework displays to sprawling cruise ships, there’s no limit to the creativity.

You'll have until Monday, February 28 to download them.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games - PS5 & PS4 - February 2022
PlayStation Plus New PS4 and PS5 Games for February 2022.jpg

Comments

UFC ftw as I've never played one before!

I bought Tiny Tina's when it was released even though I had it on Borderlands 2... At least my daughter can play co-op with me now on separate consoles as my ageing eyes can't handle split screen anymore unless it's on the projector. lol

Horizon got golden status today, also it will be 4.50 in ps5 and 9.03 in ps4 or ?

I'm so unhappy, because I dont want to change my firmware :(

That's what i like about Playstation Plus. The selection of the games. Compared to what microsoft offers for the customers. Now i should have a little more time for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back