Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 10, 2018 at 10:35 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their last revision and the H-encore release, today Sony updated PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware to version 3.69 which, as usual, likely patches holes preventing fun things like jailbreaking, running exploits and homebrew on the handheld console. :cautious:

Those interested can grab it below, and remember it's advisable NOT to update for most sceners who didn't get a PS Vita or PlayStation TV to use it only for vanilla mainstream retail games and applications.

Download: PS Vita Firmware 3.69 Update (US) / PS Vita Firmware 3.69 Update (EU) / PS Vita Firmware 3.69 Update (JP)

As always, we'll update this article as PlayStation Vita scene developers have a chance to examine it.

:idea: Of note, in his conclusion he states the following to quote: "Meanwhile I will be looking at the PS4 kernel :)"

Download: raw fs dumps.zip (880 MB)
PlayStation Vita System Software  Firmware 3.69 Update Now Live.jpg

Comments

Ugh why dont they piss off already they screwed over every ps vita owner prior to jailbreak the game cataloge was complete crap they never had GOW APE ESCAPE. GTA ETC ETC they totally neglected the consumer base and from that i will never ever purchase a handheld from SONY... you totally f ed us with those extremely over priced mem cards was robbery.. 2bad xbox hasnt made a hand held as im no fanboy im a GAMER if a game is fun its fun doesnt matter what system....

f u sony if you were smart you wouldve just stopped firmware updates and released newer revisions of the vita that COULD use any microSD your sales would have went through the roof as your hardware would sell way more then ur piss poor games... ugh rant over

Meh i wouldnt save your flow towards a nintendo switch. Tho vita scene has tons of content they may sway you theres awesome devs pumping out fresh apps ..tho im still waiting and praying for n64 emulator full speed. Golden Eye handheld.... bombers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back