Category PS4 News       Thread starter Foe       Start date Oct 8, 2016 at 1:47 AM       2,019       2            
Guerrilla has a PlayStation VR game in development called RIGS Mechanized Combat League, where you battle for supremacy as the pilot of an athletic fighting machine in the sport of the future!

Here's a bit more about their upcoming PS VR title from Senior Producer Mark Green, to quote:

"When we started development on Rigs Mechanized Combat League, it was always our intention to create an experience that harkened back to the old school arena based shooters.

Those days when you would learn the arena by heart, and when a well-timed jump or a split second dodge gained you the advantage over your opponents. We wanted to create that adrenaline pumping fast paced shooter, and put you in the middle of the action."

This game looks so much fun reminds me of rocket league on meth.
RIGS Mechanized Combat League.jpg

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
Official video reviews are A LIE. When 3D came out i remember they presented the same perspective of it. Then 3D fell down till its extintion. 3d at home is crap.

This is a classic marketing introduction of an underdeveloped technology. We will have to wait one mor year at least to see a refined VR system in the market.

Hype do sells, and sony knows a lot about it. I could speak a lot more about it, but i assume there is inteligente life on PSXHAX...

Saludos!!!

Recent Articles
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) ArabicGuy Mod Menu for PS4 2020 Demo
Following the ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu by @RF0oDxM0Dz and the Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV3 Mod Menu, PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared on Twitter a new Grand Theft Auto V (GTA...
PS4: The Best Place to Play Showcases Exclusives in Latest TV Spot
Sony's latest PS4 promotional TV spot titled The Best Place to Play can be seen below, and spotlights some current and upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive games including The Last of Us: Part II...
Disintegration's PS4 Technical Beta by V1 Interactive Starts January 28th
This January 28th the Disintegration PS4 Technical Beta by V1 Interactive begins with sign-ups available now for the closed multiplayer technical beta where players can choose from up to seven...
PS4 PKG Information on PlayStation 4 Packages and Keys via Maxton
Proceeding Flat_z's Write-up, the PS4 Backporting Method Outline and his recent PKGEditor Updates, PlayStation 4 developer maxton shared on Github some handy Package information including details...