Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG Sparrow

Contributor
I do hope some hacker group is working on hacking on the PS4 to find the LV0 master key and I hope they share it. :D

I still don't get having the LV0 master key matters if Sony can screw hackers in the AS* by stopping hackers by patching OFW's like on the PS3. :( Can anyone answer that?

@PSXHAX This is my poll for this month. :)

In a far far far future maybe... But If Sony dont fail again like on the PS3 with the random number...

For the PS3 has also no one the all pwned master key.... Sure some security holes but not the real deal... Also is Sony really watching on all sites and after every new OFW fixing all the holes....

In a far far far future maybe... But If Sony dont fail again like on the PS3 with the random number...

For the PS3 has also no one the all pwned master key.... Sure some security holes but not the real deal... Also is Sony really watching on all sites and after every new OFW fixing all the holes....
Oh no, I hope sooner then the far far far future, I will be an old geezer by then and it wouldn't do me any good. :LOL:

Maybe somewhere hard working hackers are digging into the PS4 system to find the LV0.? master key via holes. I did vote a little high, 80% on my poll because I want to try to give hope to people the hackers can do it and I have faith in hackers. ;)

Well, I'M going to go to bed in a bit so goodnight all and keep up the voting because this is interesting because the voting is split so far.
THANKS FOR VOTING. :sleep:

I voted 50% simply because I have no idea, and doubt anyone really knows.

But I hope it could be achieved, it would mean we would be able to spoof all future fw and play all future games.

Also, is there a specific reason for this poll, that I missed?

Nothing is hack proof, im geussing it will be relesesd when the ps5 announced, mainly beacuse we dont want online ruined, only if responsable players would be just that with there hacks online, I remember the good old gta iv hack days..

id battle other hackers that are being stupid and randomly locking up peoples ps3's so with my own script put together from other sources id destroy the other hackers with my hacks XD and in return crash there game, and they had no protection for it XD

now on the other hand if this was nintendo? We as people dont wait for the next console, "hacks for everyone!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back