Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CdO9sOl.jpg
What if cheating work now but you not see , because it's not possible (in theory). What if someone uses cheats , you can see but no proof because its no public.

Online games will be still when ps5 coming , so this nothing change , ps4 will be supported for many years , as ps3. Maybe today someone cheat in battlefield 1, b4 etc. but you cant say anything , because jailbreak not exist , in theory.

As someone said earlier , the question is when will release. I was talking with some active person from ps2 scene and he confirm , scene now is "dirty" , and if they do not release , remember this not a fear of sony!

FailOverflow failed to get root master key on ps3 then. George Hotz worked on ps3 & got root master key of 3.55 Firmware. On Ps4 I dont think so it will happen again.

I repeat Sony isn't stupid. But it's possible if Sony remove Law suit against George Hotz. Then History will repeat. "Knowledege is Power", "Sony regularly touch with Geroge hotz for the upcoming PS5 Project".

There are some options for bruteforcing the master key with a supercomputer or perhaps with someone to write code and submit it to a ethereum or bitcoin blockchain that can make the calculation in minutes. Keep in mind how many milions of asic or gpu calculation per second those can do.

No, I don't think so.
Nobody has ever shown anything. Only stupid and useless Mod Menu on 1.76.

DO You really think that hackers send a letter to sony saying: dear sony i have the jailbreak of ps4. Give me money and tell you the secret ??

:bananaman13::bananaman13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back