Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have a talented group that could actually do anything outside of 1.76. Its all posing and promises. If there was one, the smart thing would be to release for the 4.5 series. It isn't 0 day and it opens up the hard drive.

@ArthurBishop Awhile back I wanted Sony to agree to a cheat device for the PS3 and PS4 like the gameshark pro. You talk about cheating online but if you play games on an emulator you would see a CRC code that identifies the game.

Well how hard would it be to create a cheat device that blacklist the CRC codes for full online games that wouldn't allow cheats to be made and would disable the cheat device when the game is started and for games that have both offline and online the CRC would be blacklisted but the cheat device is programmed to allow codes offline and if you went online the cheat device will recognize you are going online and disable the cheat device and all cheats. This implementation of blacklisting the CRC codes would prevent people from cheating online.

People have the right to play offline games how they want because it doesn't affect other people. ;)

I voted 50% simply because I have no idea, and doubt anyone really knows.

But I hope it could be achieved, it would mean we would be able to spoof all future fw and play all future games.

Also, is there a specific reason for this poll, that I missed?
I just want to see people's views on whether people want this and how people feel if they think this can be done by hackers.

I think I worded that right :unsure: but I hope you get what I mean. :D

I vote 100 anything can be cracked with time but the will to do so needs to be there. I still have faith there's someone out there who has the skills to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back