Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 8, 2017 at 2:45 AM       36      

Will Sony Unveil PS5 / PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond?

• 2020+

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since our last site poll on Private PS4 GameSharing Methods we've added a PS5 News section to the forums to cover all the analyst predictions, rumors and speculation leading up to the release of Sony's PlayStation 5 next-generation video gaming console! :hearteyes:

:poll: Based on the results from an earlier poll the majority of members here believe Sony will indeed make a PS5 to compete with Microsoft's XBox Project Scorpio, and so the question in today's poll is... Will Sony Unveil PS5 / PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond?

As reported Macquarie Capital Securities analyst Damian Thong expects Sony to release its next-generation PlayStation by the second half of 2018, however, others believe technology advancements wouldn't justify another console from Sony until at least 2019.

Let us know your thoughts on when you think an official PS5 / PlayStation 5 announcement will be made by Sony in the comments and poll below! :thumbup:
Poll Will Sony Unveil PS5  PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond.jpg

Comments

Very soon i hope, for ps4 dev finally release Ps4 jailbreak
Someone will have to hack the system to find the LV0 master key. We might as well call the three musketeers hackers b*tches because they found a great discovery and wouldn't have shared it if not for the Chinese hackers wanting to sale the info. We don't need lowlife hackers like the three musketeers.

Yes, I do hope some hacker group is working on hacking on the PS4 to find the LV0 master key and I hope they share it. :D

I still don't get having the LV0 master key matters if Sony can screw hackers in the AS* by stopping hackers by patching OFW's like on the PS3. :( Can anyone answer that?

THANKS

Sony is selling well and everyone who wants a ps4 has nowday one of it...They can easaly lay back even if the new XBOX is beeing released end 2017.... Microsoft has only one year (2018) to make some points.... 2019 i think Sony will reveal the new PS5 and release it 2020.... And the most Gamers can wait one year :)

From my site now i dont need 4K Resolution... Dont have a 4K TV.... And my Geforce 1060 kicks Scorpios A$$ also because all XBOX games are also released for the PC and without exclusive games... They go down....

Where is the huge library like ps2 games....

I like consoles very much but time is not far to quit console...

I plan to buy ps4 pro....but where are games....

oh sorry psn have huge game list with ps3 compatibility ....

Buy ps4 pro....then play ps3 games....yessss

More to more play arcade games.....

Play Remastered games....yessss

Sony do not release ps5 ...they have lot of remastered games coming whole of year

Hmmm.. -> complaining on a high comfort level :?

Where is the huge library like ps2 games....

Take a look @ the wiki PS3 has more games also ps4 has more games :) Its just a feeling because of digital downloads also by your friends -> Back to PS 2 times has everyone like 5-10 games and also Musik cds and such thinks ^^

I like consoles very much but time is not far to quit console...

2013 was the release -> Its most about 7 years for a generation -> So maybe 2 or 3 ywars -> And as i said 2020 comes the new generation :)

I plan to buy ps4 pro....but where are games....
PS4 PRO is only meaningful f you have a 4K TV with HDR...If not you have time until 2020 for a new TV for the new generation...

oh sorry psn have huge game list with ps3 compatibility ....
Most ps1 games are also on ps2 playable :)

Buy ps4 pro....then play ps3 games....yessss

(WIKI) There are currently 1785 games

Exclusive = 109
Console exclusive = 407
Timed = 31
Multiplatform = 907

Not so bad i think...

More to more play arcade games.....
Play Remastered games....yessss

gripe, gripe....You can change to the X site if you want :) Then your gripe is also correct :)

Sony do not release ps5 ...they have lot of remastered games coming whole of year

Doesn´t matter what time PS5 pops up, if it get nice Exlcusive i´ll buy it, Consoles arn´t really interesting anymore, PC come back on TOP Place :D ... No good Eclusives = No Console Needed

dont need dev *** if pro hacker for hardware or software nothing impossible dont forget nothing system not secure :)

and again hackers win forever see this fılm who am I good hacker fılm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back