Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 8, 2017 at 2:45 AM       36      

Will Sony Unveil PS5 / PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond?

• 2020+

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since our last site poll on Private PS4 GameSharing Methods we've added a PS5 News section to the forums to cover all the analyst predictions, rumors and speculation leading up to the release of Sony's PlayStation 5 next-generation video gaming console! :hearteyes:

:poll: Based on the results from an earlier poll the majority of members here believe Sony will indeed make a PS5 to compete with Microsoft's XBox Project Scorpio, and so the question in today's poll is... Will Sony Unveil PS5 / PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond?

As reported Macquarie Capital Securities analyst Damian Thong expects Sony to release its next-generation PlayStation by the second half of 2018, however, others believe technology advancements wouldn't justify another console from Sony until at least 2019.

Let us know your thoughts on when you think an official PS5 / PlayStation 5 announcement will be made by Sony in the comments and poll below! :thumbup:
Poll Will Sony Unveil PS5  PlayStation 5 in 2018, 2019 or Beyond.jpg

Comments

Lots of titles r cracked by codex and CPY. Can't we move to PC Platform ?

I'm building PC in late 2018.
Pro, Scorpio, now PS4 Superslim rumor !!!
Wait, now PS5 in 2019 !!!! Nooooo

The future is PC.
Thank you.

you never include my first option, "i dont care".
please edit my typo above,edit should last some couple of minutes longer for we who dont speak english...
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back