Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter GAMERzLOBBY27       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMERzLOBBY27

Contributor
Hi, my name is GAMERzLOBBY27 and i am not much about making a PS4 Jailbreak but i fined glitches in games and upload them so i came up with an idea that they definitely need to try.

Ok, so my idea is if you can get the creator of PS3MFW Builder to recreate his tool to work for the PS4UPDAT.PUP then make a PS4 latest update MFW that contains the older Web Browser that contains the Exploits, then of course you may have to refined the address points for certain things but ya.

@Endless @Cturte @RedEyeX32 i don't know anyone else that deals with the PS4 but if anyone here reading this does then let them know.

One reason this might not have been attempted yet is because the PS3 has been opened up more (for example, see HERE) compared to the PlayStation 4.

If all the PS4 keys magically surface from an internal Sony leak etc then devs may revisit this... or it may not be necessary at all then :cool:

If someone can write a brute force method to find the keys using gpu's or asics I think it won't be as bad to find. Moreso if its shared across dozens of peoples gpu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back