Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter symmetriebruch       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

symmetriebruch

Contributor
I tried to install .pkgs with gamesonic it asked me if it should copy to gamesonic game directory i clicked yes. after installation had finished i looked everywhere in the gamesonic directory but the content was nowhere to be found i even checked the whole hdd0 and still nothing.

in the file manager i had about 45 gigs less than before which correponds to the size of the pkgs i installed. i checked with multiman and confirmed that i have 45 gb less but no trace of the pkgs. where can i find the installed packages?

an answer would be greatly appreciated since i don't have any space left now and can't really use my system anymore.

normally i only use multiman but it didn't recognize my ntfs media (when trying pfs driver switch it said i didn't have a proper usb.cfg). i then read somewhere that gamesonic would and it did. usually i installed pkg the usual way but i had to copy them over to hdd0 since xmb didn't recognize ntfs either. so i thought since the option is there i skip this step and try it from within gamesonic.

i now tried all versions and did a thorough search on both again and nothing turned up. the space left is still the same. as you can see i'm not really an expert on these matters but i remember encountering a similar problem years ago when using torrent.

it would reserve space on the hdd for the files still downloading. the problem was solved by simply deinstalling and later versions didn't do this anymore. deinstalling gamesonic however didn't make any difference either

update: just tried it over ftp and i still can´t see it. didn´t really expect to either

Hmm... I did some searching and am left wondering if it'd be easier to sort why multiMAN isn't recognizing your NTFS media or backing up and converting it, mainly as it's easier to find support sites in English for issues versus translating everything about GameSonic.

What is your NTFS media device? :geek:

:arrow: Update: I see playerkp420 answered this for us, to quote:

You can't install packages from NTFS. Has to be FAT32, or copy your .pkg files to the internal HDD.

Rebuild Database - Deletes messages, playlists, changes made on screens, trimming information for pictures in , video thumbnails, video playback history and video resume information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back