Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ExploitingPS3       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExploitingPS3

Contributor
As the release of IDPS dumper I am deciding to start my own little Webkit project for 4.82 OFW titled "Jailbreak Them All."

Now your all gonna say it's patched you idiot, well not really a website is commanding your console to do stuff like example "<a href = "google.com"

I'm gonna begin project Jailbreak Them All Webkit, any ideas drop them down below exploiting through HTML is very simple HTML is simple when you're a front end Web developer.

Anyways let project Jailbreak Them All begin ;)

Yes highly aimed towards ps3 :) so it's going well working on a notification message test I'll update as always here to any progress I make hopefully everything goes all planned <3

I press all my thumbs ... wait...there are one at the left hand and one at the right hand, so it makes two...i'm right? Thanks god we have not more, cause I can't count so far...so, yes I press all my thumbs for your project

@PSXHAX Do you mind giving me the developer role once I release a tester of site tomorrow when I get a web hoster ;)

Ok so site Is done just need ideas to work on as Idk what to import anything commented/asked for here I will work on site will be up for testing once some kit exploitions are on there working on a homebrew runner through web I have soo many ways to possible get that working :)

That applies to those who develop and share their work with the community of course, providing what's being released is new, your own work, legit, etc.

Once you share it publicly others will have a chance to examine it and chime in their thoughts, feedback, etc so we'll have an overall consensus then. (y)

This WAS the intention of Project PS3Xploit... before Stuart leaked the files and unwitingly got the very same thing patched on a higher firmware revision. I'm sure it's still possible. @ExploitingPS3 I think this was always the intention of what should happen on both PS3 AS WELL AS PS4. Still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back