Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 1, 2019 at 12:56 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his Wild Gunman Remake 35th Anniversary Homebrew PS4 PKG release a few weeks back, PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy returns via Twitter with a PS Scene Quiz 1.00 PS4 PKG followed by a PS Scene Quiz 1.01 PS4 PKG game for PS4 homebrew enthusiasts! :love:

Download: PS Scene Quiz 1.01 PS4 - Lapy.rar (247.3 MB) / Mirror / ED1234-LAPY10010_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (239.38 MB - For 4.05 Firmware via zecoxao) / PS Scene Quiz 1.00 PSVita - Lapy.rar (82.41 MB) / Scene Quiz Source Code.rar (48.25 MB) / PS Scene Quiz Windows - Lapy.rar (47.95 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

In the Tweets below, he also notes a PS Vita version will arrive tomorrow if all goes well.

PlayStation Scene Quiz by Lapy (PlayStation Vita Homebrew) via MasterTurkey
Spoiler
PS Scene Quiz 1.00 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

this is awesome !!! I was hoping there would be a day were I can play a quiz game on my Ps4 instead of those crappy games like Red dead 2, Detroit: Become Human and Days gone.

Im about to poop my pants, just last week they had that cool UFO game that has Atari graphics. Im surprised the ps4 could handle that.

I would of thought we would need a more powerful console to run that ufo game or this quiz game. Please slow down with these great releases my heart can't take all this excitement

@dallasstarsz You only have 2 messages in the forum and both are to mock and offend the developers. It seems you've only registered to come to drop your crap, should ban the IP address of garbage like you and clean the forum.

@dallasstarsz wow that's super sad my dude. I was stuck being a Barista too in my younger years. Don't worry mate, sooner or later you'll find a job that can afford you those games without having to pirate. Have faith my dude.

P.S. Craigslist is a great place to look for other jobs! Monster and LinkedIN work really well too!

Hold on a second! Just because someone is a developer, doesn't make them exempt from criticism. I'm glad there are people holding their feet to the fire.

There are many things that need attending to:
  • Linux is not working for all models, despite what might have been written in the release notes.
  • We don't have a proper media player along the lines of Kodi/Movian. And, no, Plex is not a good alternative.

@tonyyoyo Criticism? Where? You have to be very distracted or very ignorant to not know the difference between CRITICISM and INSULT. Because then I would also say that your message is A GREAT crap. Oh no, wait, I'm just being critic...

By the way ... There are many things that need attending?
  • DO IT YOURSELF.
  • SHARE IT.
Pathetic, they cry for have the new games, but of course, BACKUPS AND FREE AND ASAP. I said it, pathetic.

@dallasstarsz I'm trying to help you get a new job homie. So you can afford games and stop complaining about old firmware. I got a slim 5.05 and a ps4 pro in the living room on current firmware. Step your game up homie. Get you a new job that pays you enough to afford the life style you're complaining about not having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back