Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita Jailbreaking       Thread starter PS4destinyEd       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS4destinyEd

Contributor
Great news coming from TheFloW (creator to vitashell, nonpdrm etc)

[1/3] Exactly a year ago on the 18.2.17 I found an user entry point. Two weeks ago when my university holidays began, I had time for the vita again and told myself to finally hack 3.67. Just a day after, I found a kernel vulnerability.

[2/3] It took me exactly two weeks (I worked 8h a day on it) to exploit 3.67. So yes, I have got a full chain exploit for 3.67 and I did this without even using a devkit. I will release it. But NOT any time soon. I'd say at the end of this year or maybe even next year.

[3/3] The only thing I can do sooner is to port enso to 3.65 that you will be able to install from 3.60 (if and only if I have got time). The thing is university starts tomorrow again, so I will NOT have alot of time for the scene. Don't push me. See ya

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PSVITA ANY FURTHER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE

STAY ON 3.61-3.65 IF YOU ARE THERE AND DO NOT UPDATE TO 3.67 AND ANY OTHER FURTHER RELEASES SONY MIGHT THROW AT US

BEST OF LUCK!!

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm/commit/196e5b45961737b8b85854cf8412627e3ccfcddc

Reading this 2 weeks 8 hours a day hacking as full time job and this without earning money.

A hobby that takes a lot of free time thank you for all this Work you do

great news. it is unfortunate that he wont release it until a year later but at least he told us in advance. will get the first great deal on a vita i find :)

this is great news for those who have a vita. since i dont though, i intend to get one for a good deal and wait for his release of the 3.67 hack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back