Y-sharun released via Twitter a PS Vita PUP Extractor utility to extract update files from PUP files alongside the source code today followed by a PKG Installer IDU Spoofer with details below.
Download: PUP-Extractor.vpk / GIT / pkg-installer-idu-spoofer.suprx / GIT
To quote from the README.md: PSV-PUP-Extractor
How to use:
1. vpk install.
2. Launch PUP-Extractor once.
3. Since the PSP2UPDAT folder is created in "ux0:", put the PUP file you want to extract into this folder.(Multiple placement possible)
4. After placing the files, start PUP-Extractor.
5. Wait until the Extract of the PUP file is over.
6. The application closes automatically when extraction of PUP file is completed
7. The extracted file is in "ux0:pSP2UPDAT_Dec/"
- retail FW
- devkit FW
- Testkit FW
In theory it is possible to extract all FWs, but if a system error popup appears from the application when extracting FW please let us know on Twitter PoSsvkey.
- Initial release
- While extracting, press and hold Start button to abort extraction
- Show number of extracted files
To quote from the README.md: pkg-installer-idu-spoofer
Only NPXS10031 or SKGPKG2CH
+ PSP PKG install - okCode:ur0:tai/pkg-installer-idu-spoofer.suprx