Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 23, 2019 at 4:38 AM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their previous PS Vita System Software update, today Sony released a PlayStation Vita Firmware 3.71 update which scene developer TheFloW has confirmed fixes all of the bugs used in the Trinity Exploit chain blocking those who update from using it. :eek:

:alert: Needless to say, it's advisable NOT to update as most PlayStation Vita sceners got a PS Vita or PlayStation TV to do fun stuff like jailbreaking, running exploits and homebrew on the handheld console while this revision patches the holes preventing such things as detailed in TheFloW's Security Blog.

Download: PS Vita Firmware 3.71 Update (US) / PS Vita Firmware 3.71 Update (EU) / PS Vita Firmware 3.71 Update (JP)

As always, we'll update this article when Sony posts an official changelog for the PS Vita 3.71 Firmware update. :cautious:

3.71 firmware_compare with 3.70
How To Play PSP Games On 3.71 FW Vita Without HENkaku/Trinity!
PS Vita System Software  Firmware 3.71 Update, Blocks Trinity Exploit!.jpg

Comments

Yes please elaborate.. cause i know we have to log in the psn store to download the demo etc... but now we have to update the firmware to log in.

is there a way you can download the demo without updating? like bypassing.. Can we still hack the 3.70 ps vitas?.. Just asking i dont know..

Thank you by the way for replying.

@magwang
You can use henkaku dns 212.47.229.76 (but for now it's not working, lol). Or use proxy server for bypassing (PSProxy, but you'll need to manually edit psp2-updatelist.xml).

Ok, I tried Psproxy (for research purposes, lol) and it also does't work (Charles Proxy too). Maybe sony added new checks. In this case, it remains to wait for an exploit for 3.71 from Team XYZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back