Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter why not free       Start date May 4, 2017 at 4:22 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial PSVIMGTools release and GUI Updates, here are some unsigned / unlocked and extracted PS Vita CMA backups for those interested in sharing as it just takes a little bit of time.

This process involves buying a PlayStation Vita game or owning it (3.60), unsign and extract if people on 3.61+ are interested.

Download: Terraria By why not free.rar (92.48 MB) / Metal Gear Solid HD Colletion By why not free.rar (3.3 GB) / Minecraft By why not free.rar (984.53 MB) / VitaTricks.tk / PSSE-Decrypt / PSM Reborn Torrent (94.21 GB - PSM Games Library)

I will try to post download links of unsigned and extracted dl links of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Minecraft tomorrow, I am copying them to my PC later in the afternoon :)

Any questions or problems? Contact: Email: bboy4705 AT analysiswe.us
Download: STEINS;GATE DEMO.cmbackup (668 MB)
Download: PuyoPuyo Tetris Dakaban DEMO.cmbackup (198 MB)
Download: .CMBackup Files / Sili.cf
Download: PSM Games .cmbackup Files / Mirror
Download: Gravity Rush FULL GAME (3.61 only!).cmbackup
PS Vita Unsigned  Unlocked and Extracted CMA Backups.jpg

Comments

Cheers for sharing this @why not free, I've mainpaged it now and hopefully others join in sharing since the PS Vita activity here is minimal at best :p

I can't help but wonder how similar PS4 game license / RIF files work :D

Wow I got 44 downloads of terraria already that's crazy. Here is other download links
All of these games should be updated as of my knowledge. I personally bought these games with my own money so they are not a vpk or a hack I purchased them on vita 3.63 now I have 3.65
So can we do this with vpk games? like the ps3 injection?
I have no clue mah dude

:idea: For those with multiple devices this PS Vita homebrew app by cnsldv (GIT) may also be of use: CardUnlock.vpk

From the README.md: CardUnlock

What's it for?

Sony added some annoying features to the Vita, one of which is that you can't swap memory cards between devices with different FW versions due to the "You must update" message. If one device runs HENkaku on 3.60 and the other is above 3.60 you can't use the card in the 3.60 device.

How to build

Get vitasdk for your platform, clone this repo, cd to the dir and run:
Code:
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
How to install

You need a Vita running HENkaku to be able to use CardUnlock. Install the vpk in the usual way (MolecularShell or VitaShell). If you are using a model 1K Vita you should use Application Storage Manager to copy CardUnlock to ur0: since you can't have a card in ux0: when you run it. Due to what it does CardUnlock is unsafe homebrew. I recommend building it from source, you should always do this where you can.

How to use it
  • start Vita without the card inserted
  • run HENkaku and start CardUnlock
  • insert card, answer "no" to "do you want to reboot now" message
  • press X to remove id.dat
  • press X to reboot or O to exit (after pressing O you can remove the card to insert in another device)
  • answer "no" to questions about copying content to the card
  • you now have access to the card
How does it work?

The Vita looks at the file id.dat in the root of the card to see if it's attached to another user/version when mounting the card. Removing this file makes the Vita think this is a new card allowing you to mount it. The problem is that you need to mount the card to remove the file and mounting ux0: causes the Vita to check the file before you can delete it.

CardUnlock gets around this by mounting the card as xmc0: which is the actual mount point for external cards. The Vita doesn't check for id.dat when you mount xmc0: so we can mount the device and delete id.dat.

Credits

The code to mount the card is based on sections of VitaShell by TheFl0w. Other stuff was taken from vitastick by Xerpi. Thanks go to Team Molecule & everyone else involved in the Vita homebrew scene, especially those who share their code to help others learn and produce more homebrew.

So can we do this with vpk games? like the ps3 injection?
Your answer below but simple of it on 3.60 you can do what you want with a Vita!

You dont need *** for 3.60 and cant get licence to work for *** as its discontinued so skip to HENkaku install!

:idea: For those with multiple devices this PS Vita homebrew app by cnsldv (GIT) may also be of use: CardUnlock.vpk

From the README.md: CardUnlock

What's it for?

Sony added some annoying features to the Vita, one of which is that you can't swap memory cards between devices with different FW versions due to the "You must update" message. If one device runs HENkaku on 3.60 and the other is above 3.60 you can't use the card in the 3.60 device.

How to build

Get vitasdk for your platform, clone this repo, cd to the dir and run:
Code:
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
How to install

You need a Vita running HENkaku to be able to use CardUnlock. Install the vpk in the usual way (MolecularShell or VitaShell). If you are using a model 1K Vita you should use Application Storage Manager to copy CardUnlock to ur0: since you can't have a card in ux0: when you run it. Due to what it does CardUnlock is unsafe homebrew. I recommend building it from source, you should always do this where you can.

How to use it
  • start Vita without the card inserted
  • run HENkaku and start CardUnlock
  • insert card, answer "no" to "do you want to reboot now" message
  • press X to remove id.dat
  • press X to reboot or O to exit (after pressing O you can remove the card to insert in another device)
  • answer "no" to questions about copying content to the card
  • you now have access to the card
How does it work?

The Vita looks at the file id.dat in the root of the card to see if it's attached to another user/version when mounting the card. Removing this file makes the Vita think this is a new card allowing you to mount it. The problem is that you need to mount the card to remove the file and mounting ux0: causes the Vita to check the file before you can delete it.

CardUnlock gets around this by mounting the card as xmc0: which is the actual mount point for external cards. The Vita doesn't check for id.dat when you mount xmc0: so we can mount the device and delete id.dat.

Credits

The code to mount the card is based on sections of VitaShell by TheFl0w. Other stuff was taken from vitastick by Xerpi. Thanks go to Team Molecule & everyone else involved in the Vita homebrew scene, especially those who share their code to help others learn and produce more homebrew.

Your answer below but simple of it on 3.60 you can do what you want with a Vita!

You dont need *** for 3.60 and cant get licence to work for *** as its discontinued so skip to HENkaku install!
I really don't understand. PSXHAX can you translate?

I have a vita 3.60 with henkaku with games and I want to transfer my games to my another vita with 3.63 firmware... can I do this by backing up using CMA, decrypt, then restore the games to the 3.63 vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back