The Flow announced the release of PS VitaShell 0.5 with source code and details below.
Download: VitaShell.velf / BitBucket Repo / GIT
VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file browser, homebrew launcher, built-in FTP, network host feature and much more!
In order to run / compile VitaShell you need
- Rejuvenate: http://yifan.lu/p/rejuvenate/
- vita***: https://github.com/vita*** / https://bintray.com/package/files/v...esc&sort=fileLastModified&basePath=&tab=files
- vita2dlib: https://github.com/xerpi/vita2dlib
- ftpvitalib https://github.com/xerpi/ftpvitalib
- debugnet: https://github.com/psxdev/debugnet
- psp2link: https://github.com/psxdev/psp2link
- psp2client: https://github.com/psxdev/psp2client
- yifanlu for Rejuvenate
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- psxdev (bigboss) for debugnet, psp2link and psp2client
- frangarcj and xyz for vita shader (https://github.com/frangarcj/vitahelloshader / https://github.com/xyzz/vita-shaders)
- wololo for the Revitalize contest
- Everybody who contributed on vita***
- Increased homebrew force-exit compatbility and stability.
- Added network host mountpoint.
- Added ability to compile shader programs (use the _v.cg suffix for vertexes and _f.cg for fragments).
- Finished photo viewer. Use the right analog stick to zoom in/out. Left analog stick to move. L/R to rotate and X/O to change display mode.
- Updated to newest vita2dlib which fixed many bugs with images.
- Improved 'New folder' by extending to 'New folder (X)', where 'X' is an increasing number.
- Improved message dialog texts.
- Limited filenames so it doesn't overlap with the size/folder text.
- Fixed infinite loop when copying the src to its subfolder by an error result.
- Fixed FTP client crashes and added support for Turboclient Android.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting, finally.