Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 9, 2018 at 9:51 AM       79,629       88            
Following the PS2 Fake PKG Generator for PS4, PS2 PS4 PKGs Guide, PS2 ELF Loader for PS4 and his recent PARAM.SFO Editor updates today PlayStation 4 developer xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx (aka @TheDarkprograme) made available a PS2 Classics GUI to convert PS2 ISO files to PS4 PKG files with details below. :D

Download: PS4.PS2.Classics.Gui.zip (Latest) / GIT

To quote from TheDarkprogramer: Hi Guys

Here is another release

this will convert PS2 iso's into PS4 pkg's

Simply give it a PS2 iso

then give it a Content ID (Must be in format TTTTNNNN) T = Text N = Number

and give it a title

enjoy and keep it retro

Special Thanks to @cfwprophet and wildcard for there help in supplying info to get this project done

Download: Make_FSELF_GUI_v1.3.rar / GIT
  • Changed make_fslef.py to make_fself.exe from XDPx
  • Added a Clear Settings Function.

:arrow: PS2 Classics Gui V1

Here is the latest Release of PS2 Classics hope you guys enjoy

When Extracted Please Run "PS4 PS2 Classics GUI.application"
this will install the base version all other versions will be updated via click once

Features
  • Temp Directory Change from settings
  • Advanced window (just debug output from what i do in the application)
  • Multiple ISO Support
  • Custom Ps2 Config
  • Removed some unused code (commented out for now will remove in a new release)
enjoy
XDPx

How to Use PS2 Classics Gui V0.2 by seanp2500
PS4 Jailbreak PS2 Classics Gui V1
How To Create PS2 PKG Files for PS4 (PS2 Classics)
Download: PS4 PS2 Classics Release (AppVoyer) / GIT
PS2 Classics GUI Convert PS2 ISO to PS4 PKG by TheDarkprogramer.png

Comments

PS4Duder

Contributor
So I've tried the Sly Cooper series and the Thievius Raccoonus, and it is playable but has the occasional character flicker. Sly 2 is also playable but has the occasional slowdown, and Sly 3 is playable but with more slowdown than Sly 2. If anyone has any tips on emulator tweaks for these games it would be appreciated.

stripnwild

Contributor
Verified
@ThePianist ....the odd game has that selection in its main menu... for all other games you would need to see it there is widescreen patches for that game and then simply apply it to the .iso. I've remade a bunch of games with codebreaker and widescreen patched. It isn't too hard to do.

@BwE on the ps2onps4 compatibility chart it shows that game as working... so probably means you just need to use a different emu :)

@Bontas Multidisc..... yeppers all my .pkgs are made with zeros so you can extract and see under the hood ;)

Check out something like my multidisc games like:

Spoiler

Recent Articles
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...
PlayStation 5 Price Affected by Costly PS5 Parts According to Reports
Business and Market news site Bloomberg.com reports that Sony is struggling on the PlayStation 5 Price due to costly parts (DRAM / NAND shortages) with current PS5 manufacturing costs around $450...