Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter mikeflava00       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeflava00

Contributor
Could anyone make a save editor that works for ps2 classics on ps3 and ps4? IS that possible? Thanks!!!

Or if anyone can someone mod my ps2 classic games on both im willing to pay as well thanks

Good luck finding tools for ps2 :p, it's mission impossible u will be lucky if u find all tools for transferring saves from ps2 to ps3 , there's another option as there was adapter for ps2 memory card reader and it had usb, it was sold as a accessory for ps3 ;)

I've never messed with any of these myself, but there are a bunch of popular PlayStation Save Tools from gothi, for example I see THIS utility which says:

PSV Exporter allows you to extract files from the PlayStation 3 virtual PS2 and PS1 save that is created when playing a PlayStation 2 or PlayStation 1 game on the PlayStation 3.

Worth a peek, or if no luck you could always try contacting them to ask if there is a way to do it. :cool:

I'm trying to find a way to convert my PS2 Classic save for GTA San Andreas on PS3, to work on my PS4. I've heard of it being possible & as PSXHAX mentioned about the PS2 Tool, that makes very little sense to me. I was wondering on where to begin for this & how to converting the PS2 GTA;SA Classic game save on my PS3 to work on my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back