Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter wallx       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallx

Contributor
hello, i currently have a fat ps3 on REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION i have the latest tool box as well, i am trying to play a ps2 iso i ripped (Nfl Street 3) but i am having a lot of glitches and game play is very slow any ideas/help would be appreciated thanks

I have a feeling that is a known issue, according to SyGnUs to quote:

Game Title: NFL Street 3
Region: USA
Game ID:
CEX/DEX: CEX
CFW Version: Rebug 4.21.2
Additional Information: Works, but when playing it goes slow motion and teamates & Opponents change outfits
Save Working:
PS3 Model Tested On: CECH-G01

Also from the Wiki PS2 compatibility list: NFL Street 3 - Major Issues - Game is in slow motion, most likely a bad rip.

Playable yes, but whether they are 100% is a good question... maybe someone else here knows as I don't have a PS3 any longer.

you need to convert the game into an ps2 classic to play it with ps2 classic placeholder there are many games that working 100% first of all you need ps3 tools + reactpsn.

next you need to convert your game into an ps2 classic in ps3 tools to install react psn create a new account on your ps3 called "aa" than go reactpsn and install it while holding X its an quite annoying procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back