Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter pauline45       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauline45

Developer
Contributor
Verified
got a ps3 model 3003a from a guy that tried to downgrade with ps3 exploit there isn't a original dump with it he wrote the fish hex to the nor on 4.82.

is it possible to debrick it with a e3 flasher without the original dump or is it now for parts any info would help

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

downgrade a 3k model? Your friend must have been drunk

not my friend I just got the ps3 from him to see what he did to it as far as im concerned its for parts but you always get a noob that tries something stupid and now he hasn't a ps3 now

im 99% sure the ps3 has become a nice paperweight. Only ps3 up to 25xx were able to downgrade and some 25xx werent able to either. No 3k were able to as the base firmware was higher than 3.55

I have a e3 flasher theres no dump with this ps3 as the guy that had it tried to downgrade it with ps3 exploit and bricked it I downgrade ps3s have been doing it for a couple of years now and if theres no dump its permabrick I know I can take a dump from the nor and try to build it to flash back but as I said its parts only for that ps3

CPU SYSCON NOR thats what you have to change to make it work again...better yet find a WORKING MOTHERBOARD on EBAY then swap it out...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back