Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter edurdo       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

edurdo

Contributor
Hello i got a ps3 CECH-2511B 320GB 4.81 (demonstration mode) can be downgrade (to hack) or restore to original firmware 4.81 to use normally?

I'll appreciated help please

thanks

Hello i got a ps3 CECH-2511B 320GB 4.81 (demonstration mode) can be downgrade (to hack) or restore to original firmware 4.81 to use normally?

I'll appreciated help please

thanks
Maybe could be downgraded, although I think it might not quite be old enough to be able to downgrade far enough. You would need to download and run minverchk pup, it will tell the lowest firmware your PS3 can be downgraded to. If it says 3.56 or lower then you can get a hardware flasher and downgrade.

If not then you can restore it to retail 4.81, here is the reverter file: https://mega.nz/#F!WIRSTaLR!4W2ZdTGh-ulWW0wutWmKVA!OVRFiZLY

now got an error "no applicable update data was found" memory its formatted and fat32 how can check if downgradeable??
If you downloaded the minverchk and followed the instructions that came with it correctly then it doesn't work on demo firmware. You will need to use the reverter firmware first to convert to retail, and then use minverchk pup to check what your minimum firmware version is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back