Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter noua86       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
my console is super slim 4303a with 4.81 ofw... really i hate the ps3 super slim there is no way to install any game you want on it... on internet there is website called custom jailbreak with much survey to get the password and he said the super slim can be jailbroken and the survey dont work on my country

its true what he said about the jailbreak on super slim ??
It's false... almost all survey sites are fake, especially on console jailbreaking. :cool:

my console is super slim 4303a with 4.81 ofw... really i hate the ps3 super slim there is no way to install any game you want on it... on internet there is website called custom jailbreak with much survey to get the password and he said the super slim can be jailbroken and the survey dont work on my country

its true what he said about the jailbreak on super slim ??
There isn't a way to Downgrade and install cfw that is out for the public right now, the only thing that is out for system models 3xxx and 4xxx are the odes and I haven't been keeping up on these to know if they are working on systems that are on that high of firmware.

I know at some point they were needing more hardware installed on them to get them to work on higher firmware systems. Sony stopped the odes from working but they found a way around them for some time. But like I said, I'm not sure it they are working now on the current 4.81.

I would say to not even mess around with them and just getting a system that can be downgraded or already on 3.55. The price has went down for them a lot as of late.

I do have a couple of systems that are on 3.55 ofw and they are both slim systems. Transfer I'm sure some people at the site that has some as well. Thanks.

thanks you so much for answer me.. i follow the thread about convert game and inject to backup files and the game shown on the menu xmb but when you clic X to play start the game erreur code800.

i succeed to do a data transfer utility but i dont have have the choice to chose same game i want... no one succeed to inject game on 4.81 ofw and work ???
hi, I got a question i'll pm u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back