Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Dc5000       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dc5000

Contributor
Hi guys,

I have a old fat PS3 and I have successfully jailbroken it using the new hack for 4.82 and now running Rebug CEX 4.81.1. The problem I am facing is that my PS3 cannot detect my External Seagate FreeAgent GO 500GB Hard Disk nor my Toshiba 64 GB Pendrive.

Can anyone tell me why is it happening, I have checked that both of them are FAT32 whereas it detects my Moser Baer 8GB pendrive with same FAT32 format. Is there any problem with firmware or my drives?

Can anyone tell me how can I fix it?

What kind of manager do you use ?, multiman, irisman
where you connect the usb, left or right

apart in cfw the manager read hdd ntfs, try to format at low level and then in fat32 in case the unit has some problem

I use Latest Multiman and plug usb on right port. I don't think there is a problem with my unit a before jailbreak 64GB Pendrive was detected.

How can I format as low level?

I checked again and the 64GB Pendrive works now, but not the the Hard Disk, can it be that SEN Enabler is making problem? I removed it but it still shows 4.82 on 4.81.

I didn't format my PD again and it worked like magic, should I flash the rebug REX again, will it fix the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back