Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter noua86       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I merged this post to your ongoing topic now @noua86, and if it has mmCM on it then it most likely has multiMAN Cobra Manager so it would be jailbroken correct. (-:

hi every one here... i have pay the new console today. when i open the ps3 system i find icon like multiman but its written mmCM its multiman ? true ?

when i enter on it much menu i choose system information and its :

ps3 system firmware 4.75 sc-35 i pl3
ip address........
free memory.......
free hdd......
firmware mode : cobra 7.10 compatible

the ps3 system is cex....my console is jailbroken ? no ? can i install on it rebug 4.81 with usb hard disk ? help me plz... i'm afraid to be stolen ...tricked..

All is OK it is multiman in cobra mode ;)

how can i install rebug 4.81 or ferrox ? i have download rebug rex and d-rex and the ps3 said no update found... i have install succeed mmcm 4.81 but i cant install rebug
what i have to do plz..

On the root of your USB create a folder called PS3, inside that folder make another folder called UPDATE. Inside the UPDATE folder put your update file, make sure it is named PS3UPDAT.pup. A common mistake when downloading rebug firmware is that the file you download from rebug.me is just a rar file that includes a txt file, and in the txt file there is a link to download the actual firmware. I often see people just rename that rar file and think that is the update, so make sure you actually have the correct file in the correct folder with the correct filename.

If you do have all of this correct and it is still not installing try and install it from the recovery menu. To get to the recovery menu shut down the PS3, then press and hold the power button until the PS3 has come on and then switched off again. Then press and hold it again, you will hear a beep, then you will hear 2 beeps. After you have heard the 2 beeps let go of the power button and the PS3 will boot into recovery menu. Then follow the instructions on screen, option 6 is what you want to choose to install the update.

Here are the installation instructions from their Site, to quote:

HOW TO Install & Uninstall REBUG

INSTALL:

From XMB install REBUG 4.21.x AND HIGHER over any 3.55 OFW/CFW/MFW or the same or lower firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched or any firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched and QA enabled.

UNINSTALL:

From XMB REBUG 4.21.x AND HIGHER can be uninstalled with the same or higher firmware version OFW/CFW/MFW or with REBUG 3.55.x REX EDITION on a QA enabled PS3 or with the ‘999’ DOWNGRADER if QA was NOT enabled.

Also make sure your Rebug PUP is in /PS3/UPDATE (case sensitive) on a FAT32-formatted USB Stick. ;-)

i do the recovery mode and dont succeed... i have try the rex and d-rex with the the recovery and the traditional way.....i have do ti correctly PS3...UPDATE...PS3UPDAT.PUP the two rex and d-rex

my firmware 4.75... i try the minvcheck its say 3.50
i do with the recovery mode and he said select and start to start the update but after little time he say.... 4.75 or higher than select start and select

No need to bother with minverchk. And you are definitely sure you downloaded the correct files, not just the zip file from rebug.me, you need to use the link in the txt file to download the actual update file?

Try downloading ferrox 4.81 CFW and try installing that.

Thanks every body answer me.... I succeed to install ferrox 4.81... little questions why rebug dosent install and ferrox cobra install? I like rebug more than ferrox... the mmcm say on information system its on cobra compatible that mean my ps3 console hacked with cobra?

Hi every body here.... if I want to install rogero in place ferrox just usb and install? Or need to do dump or somethings else

The ferrox is better or rebug or rogero? Rebug dont work with cobra mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back