Cex-2-Dex Tutorial [XxZer0ModZxX]
** MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T A DISC INSERTED IN YOUR PS3 !!
** [MUST BE ON 3.55-CFW]
1) On 3.55-CFW, Install the eEID_RKDumper, XxZer0ModZxX Awesome FileManager 2.0.pkg, REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.01.02.pkg.
2) Ont the XMB run eEID_RKDumper (ps1ight).
3) Once back on the XMB, Open XxZer0ModZxX Awesome FileManager 2.0 and copy eid_root_key from dev_hdd0/tmp/ to your USB.
4) Now install 4.21.2 REBUG [REX]. (trough XMB)
5) After run REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.01.02.
6) Now export 'flash to file', make sure the USB is in the right slot! (Slim=2-Fat=2or4)
7) Install OpenSSL on your computer and rename the installation folder to OpenSSL not OpenSLL - Win32.
8) Now put the NORBIN/NANDBIN file, which you got from the 'export flash' and your eid_root_key into the c2d folder.
9) Rename the NORBIN/NANDBIN file to flashCEX.bin and add .bin to your eid_root_key. (example eid_root_key.bin)
10) Open CMD in that directory and type/copy/paste the following code:
-- c2d.exe eid_root_key.bin flashCEX.bin flashDEX.bin 82 (space between -- c2d)
** Use SHIFT + Right Click in the folder c2d to load cmd prompt from there.
== It should bé like -> ....\c2d>'space'[code here]
** Also in map/options Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
** If you dont change.. it gives error ..-1 because the file would be like eid_root_key.bin.bin
11) Now press enter and you should have another file created in the c2d folder called 'flashDEX.bin'.
12) Rename the flashCEX.bin to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN/NANDBIN and rename flashDEX.bin to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN/NANDBIN
and put them on the root of your USB.
Now put the USB back in the right slot of your PS3.
13) Open REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.01.02 and 'rewrite the target ID in flash' then click yes to both.
Reboot your PS3, go back to REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.01.02 and click swap lv2 kernal.
System wil now reboot and your on DEX/CFW.
Credits : XxZer0ModZxX
Download: (what you need)
- 4.21.2 REBUG [REX]
- XxZer0ModZxX 3.55-CFW
- XxZer0ModZxX Awesome FileManager 2.0
- CEX2DEX Tut [Zer0].txt