Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 15, 2016 at 6:45 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PlayStation 3 scene releases including the PS3 CEX (Retail) to DEX (Debug) Conversion Method and CEX2DEX Application for Any PS3 NOR / NAND Flash Dump, today zecoxao made available the DEX / CEX Objective Suites with clean executables for reverse engineering by other developers.

Download: dex-cex.7z (2.1 MB) / dex-cex.7z (Mirror) / ObjectiveSuites.c (1.6 MB) / ObjectiveSuites.c (Mirror)

To quote: Back when dex-cex or cex-dex was leaked, the original leaker decided it'd be a fun prank to put .net obfuscation on the main ObjectiveSuites executable, and probably bundle it with some viruses.

When i got this, i wasn't sure what to expect, until i looked at the exes and compared them. yes, the file size differs. no, sony didn't add any obfuscation to objective suites. yes, this was meant to slow us down.

So, there you have it. the full source exes and dlls, without any exploit report. This was shared with the permission of Mr. Math. Mr. Math, if you can see this message, french potatoes are the only good crap in France. rest sucks.
PS3 Hacking.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back