Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sametto Chan

Contributor
*UPDATED CHANGED ISSUE*
02/17/2017

1. You must install webMAN MOD and PSNPatch [YOU NEED A LATEST VERSION!] Because syscall is add more. And DO NOT USE CCAPI/TMPAI FOR CID ENTER! AND DO NOT USE PSNNINJA V4! IS VERY OLDER FOR PATCHED BY SONY SECRET.

2. You must install webMAN MOD then enter for homebrew (Hold R1 + Button X Enter keep reboot for PS3 it's installed) You will have a VSH Menu load system.

3. You must install PSNPatch then, use your own CID Private update to PSNPatch file make sure, if you haven't banned your PS3 System CID Original. Just don't buy PS3 CID Private.

4. (PS3 System CID Original is banned (use CID Private): You must first PS3 turn on or restart does matter, Enter the webMAN MOD for load game PS3 or PSN. If loaded game there, Then use PSNPatch Change a CID Original to CID Private then DO NOT USE CFW SYSCALL DISABLE, Just use exit to dasboard, "Hold Select for VSH Menu will be load up" Number for 9: Disable Syscalls = CFW Syscall disabled + Cleaned history. Then you can login to PSN.

5. (PS3 System CID Original (non-banned): You don't need use PSNPatch, Then, in dasboard "Hold Select for VSH Menu will be load up" Number for 9: Disable Syscalls = CFW Syscall disabled + Cleaned history. Then you can login to PSN.

6. You can now play game in non-modding or modding. Have fun!

7. WARNING! You must use mod menu clean for report by people, Treyarch and Rockstar won't see report your account of risk in modding.

Regrats,
Sametto Chan.

Spoiler

I would rather change name for "small guide to avoid ban" , as no one knows how bans are given, so claiming "never get banned" is VERY FAR fetched and misleading ;)

It's already been indexed, but those who read your post will figure that out now if they didn't know there is always a ban risk using CFW on PSN. Big brother $ony knows all! :eek:

Thank you for help edited thread! o-o
If they didn't know there is always a ban risk using CFW on PSN. Big brother $ony knows all! :eek:
cc.com/org, RE.com, RG.fr always all people doesn't know how to use syscall cfw disable and anyone more. Because noobs/newbie, Also maybe staff member and members using psninja v4 is bad as well take patched by sony, It's secret.

I was tested for 2 day to get banned one account. I removed the psninja v4 apps. I installed a webMAN MOD & PSNPatch tested for account again, next a week and month, it's no issue. I played in GTA V Modded always. I never get banned in 3 years.

If people post or profile posts in site for PSN CFW: Username, Sony can see easy to banned. Just like Treyarch everyday seen in YouTube for glitch on Black Ops 3 to patching update.

hi my friend here, i'm back from long time of working... i hope that you are ok

i have little question... i want to play for example tekken 6 online without get banned i dont know what i have to do to be protect from banned

i find a topic here said install webMAN MOD and PSNPatch i have done this, this is the first time i connect with psn.... its safe to connect with that?

can same one explain to me what be mean Disable Syscalls cause i chose Disable Syscalls on VSH Menu and the game dont launch and he wrote to me Disable Syscalls always what i have to do please same on explain to me and thanks

i find a topic here said install webMAN MOD and PSNPatch i have done this, this is the first time i connect with psn.... its safe to connect with that?
I merged your post into that topic, and to answer your question... there is always a risk to play online with modded consoles, but taking that into consideration these precautions are the best known practices to play online safely. ;)

hi my friend here, i'm back from long time of working... i hope that you are ok

i have little question... i want to play for example tekken 6 online without get banned i dont know what i have to do to be protect from banned

can same one explain to me what be mean Disable Syscalls cause i chose Disable Syscalls on VSH Menu and the game dont launch and he wrote to me Disable Syscalls always what i have to do please same on explain to me and thanks
You need first load game in webMAN MOD, If loaded game, Then you can use VSH Menu "disable syscall" to log in PSN. non-modded or modded play game. Have fun.

i used to play online on CFW and never get banned after the initial "massive ban waves" years ago. i just stopped playing online early this year and moved to PS4 permanently.
my ways are:

1. use lower CFW non Cobra (4.30 or 4.46)
2. use SEN Enabler (it is stealth homebrew)
3. use Singstar replacement Multiman (very stealth)
4. use PSN TOOL (modified to be stealth on XMB by using PSN games format and it is the true CFW disabler and CID spoofer)
5. use DISC to load and play games and disable APP_HOME redirection
6. do not use cheats while online
7. disable internet connection after playing
8. delete any non stealth homebrews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back