Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN Enabler v6.0.3 CEX DEX 4.81.png

Evilnat has updated SEN Enabler to v6.0.3 followed by v6.0.4 after the recent update by Sony when they issued PS3 Firmware 4.81 to the public.

SEN Enabler v6.0.3 Download: SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #3)

SEN Enabler v6.0.4 Download: SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (6.7 MB) / (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #3)

From the Pastebin to quote: SEN Enabler v6.0.3
  • Added 4.81 spoof (Online works again)
  • Added support for future CFWs 4.81 CEX
  • SEN Plugin updated to v2.2
  • 4.81 DEX support is disabled, will be updated with the first CFW 4.81 DEX
  • If you find any issue on 4.81 CFW, please let me know
From the Pastebin, to quote: SEN Enabler v6.0.4
  • Added support for CFWs 4.81 DEX
  • Disables Habib's syscall 15
  • Updated Cobra data
  • Full support for Cobra CFWs
  • Russian language updated
  • Fixed minor bugs in SEN Plugin
  • Updated XMB modes
  • Improved code
:alert: Warning: OFW 4.81 has new cert 'CA59.cer', always is HIGHLY recommended to use latest CFW, in this case 4.81.

Comments

I'm kinda surprised Sony is even bothering to push new PlayStation 3 updates still considering each passing year now fewer and fewer PS3 games are being made. :whistle:

I'm kinda surprised Sony is even bothering to push new PlayStation 3 updates still considering each passing year now fewer and fewer PS3 games are being made. :whistle:
Sony i think is doing their trial n error thingy... Finding some hole so they can know and patch it for later next gen use... but then again i dont know squat about coding, so.. Who knows.. :confused:

Another thing "This system software update improves the quality of the system performance" may be is Sony adding support for an upcoming game (new libs, etc) to the Firmware.. not sure if there is a game coming out on both PS3 / Vita soon but could be. :geek:

Hi guys

hope you doing well, my problem started when I was on Rebug 4.78.1cex, I downloaded Sen Enabler v 6.0.3 and tried to spoof by enable sen/psn...anyway every thing went ok and the system become 4.81.

didn't connected to psn cause my CID is banned , any way in the next few days I put my hands on a working CID so I downloaded and installed Rebug 4.81.1 cex and forget to disable the sen/psn. now every time I try to disable it cause I am already on 4.81 cfw. it start loading then gives an error that it can't disable it.

tried to use PSN patch and PSNinja the connection with the internet failed with bad request ?!! and if it goes ok and the internet is success and try to connect to psn it says a new system is available ?!!!

How ??? I am on 4.81 as far as I know , but when I checked the system information I found it 4.78 :confused: ..my theory is that all started because of not disabling SEN Enabler when I was on Rebug 4.78.

so downgraded to 3.55 with Rogero 3.55 downgrader and start installing all over again. I installed Rebug 4.78 again to checked SEN enabler status if it still enabled ..and it was not I thought every thing going smoothly. so I installed Rebug 4.81 and checked SEN enabler again and guess What ???

it's enabled and the same old story error when try to disable it, connection failed/bad request, the firmware suddenly became 4.78 not forgetting the ((failed to install trophy set)) problem.

so a professional help is appreciated
sorry to bother you guys with this dilemma and sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back