previous updates, PlayStation 3 developer Enstone is back with PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.70 Rev 4 adding support for 4.80 DEX consoles.
Download: CcApi_package_2.70_Rev4.rar (7.91 MB) / CcApi_package_2.70_Rev4_dev.rar (9.50 MB)
To quote: CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your PS3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone. You can control your PS3 with it.
A few functions available:
Firmware compatibility list:
- Game modding
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time
- Wireless connection
- Modify idps and psid
- Edit console Leds
- Ring console buzzer
- Get ps3 temperature
PlayStation 3 Firmware Version CEX Support DEX Support 4.21 4.30 4.40 4.41 4.46 4.50 4.53 4.60 4.65 4.66 - 4.70 4.75 4.76 4.78 4.80
- Download the CCAPI package at the bottom of this page
- Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a usb stick.
- Plug the usb stick on your ps3, then install it.
- You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
- You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your pc.
- On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
- On PC, use the configuration panel and the option "uninstall a program".
- On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
- On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
- (rev4) Added 4.80 DEX support
- (rev4) Added 4.80 CEX support