Swaqq's PS4 CCAPI 4.05 Port, proceeding his last updates today PlayStation 3 developer @Enstone made available via Twitter PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.80 Rev 1 for 4.82 CEX followed by CCAPI 2.80 Rev 2 / Rev 3 for 4.82 DEX, Rev 4 for 4.82 CEX and also Rev 5 for 4.84 CEX / DEX console owners!
Download: CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (Mirror) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3.rar (8.37 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4_dev.rar (10.2 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5_dev.rar (10.2 MB)
It comes in two versions, a standard CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package and a CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package for developers and from his Blog on the release: CCAPI 2.80 Revision 1
CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your PS3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone. You can control your PS3 with it.
A few functions available:
Firmware compatibility list:
- Game modding
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time
- Wireless connection
- Modify IDPS and PSID
- Edit console Leds
- Ring console buzzer
- Get PS3 temperature
PlayStation 3 Firmware Version CEX Support DEX Support 4.21 4.30 4.40 4.41 4.46 4.50 4.53 4.60 4.65 4.66 - 4.70 4.75 4.76 4.78 4.80 4.81 4.82 4.83 - 4.84
- Download the CCAPI package at the top of this page
- Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a USB stick.
- Plug the USB stick on your ps3, then install it.
- You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
- You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your PC.
- On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
- On PC, use the configuration panel and the option "uninstall a program".
- On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
- On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
- Added 4.82 CEX support
- Reduced memory use
- Added ps3 TOOL support (with DEX/CEX kernel only)
- Added console finder into consolemanager
- Added vsh menu
- Added 4.82 DEX support
- Added 4.83 CEX support
- Added 4.84 CEX / DEX support