Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 13, 2018 at 10:32 PM       36,663       15            
While PlayStation 4 owners await further word on Swaqq's PS4 CCAPI 4.05 Port, proceeding his last updates today PlayStation 3 developer @Enstone made available via Twitter PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.80 Rev 1 for 4.82 CEX followed by CCAPI 2.80 Rev 2 / Rev 3 for 4.82 DEX, Rev 4 for 4.82 CEX and also Rev 5 for 4.84 CEX / DEX console owners! :cool:

Download: CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (Mirror) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3.rar (8.37 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4_dev.rar (10.2 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5_dev.rar (10.2 MB)

It comes in two versions, a standard CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package and a CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package for developers and from his Blog on the release: CCAPI 2.80 Revision 1

CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your PS3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone. You can control your PS3 with it.

A few functions available:
  • Game modding
  • Debug non-fself & fself in real time
  • Wireless connection
  • Modify IDPS and PSID
  • Edit console Leds
  • Ring console buzzer
  • Get PS3 temperature
Firmware compatibility list:

Installation
  1. Download the CCAPI package at the top of this page
  2. Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a USB stick.
  3. Plug the USB stick on your ps3, then install it.
  4. You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
  5. You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your PC.
Uninstallation
  • On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
  • On PC, use the configuration panel and the option "uninstall a program".
Console Manager
  • On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
  • On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
Changelog

2.80 (rev1)
  • Added 4.82 CEX support
2.80 (rev2)
  • Reduced memory use
  • Added ps3 TOOL support (with DEX/CEX kernel only)
  • Added console finder into consolemanager
  • Added vsh menu
2.80 (rev3)
  • Added 4.82 DEX support
2.80 (rev4)
  • Added 4.83 CEX support
2.80 (rev5)
  • Added 4.84 CEX / DEX support
PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.80 Rev 1 by Enstone (4.82 CEX).jpg

Comments

Ian collins

Contributor
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but after installing this any Homebrew application on launch just goes to black screen and does nothing.

If I try to mount a ISO in webman it just freezes my PlayStation, I am on rebug 4.82.1

PlayStation model is cecha01 I like to remove it but none of my Homebrew apps work or FTP or anything how can i fix?

Recent Articles
A Breaking Bad Movie El Camino Hits Netflix on October 11, 2019
After watching Season 4 of the prequel Better Call Saul and realizing Season 5 won't arrive until 2020 🤬, it's nearly time to jump ahead as next month on October 11th Netflix (with a second run by...
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...
Pop Music Adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
On September 19th next week included in the new PlayStation 4 video game releases is pop music adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts, which can be described as a dreamy, arcadey game that features...
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...