Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 13, 2018 at 10:32 PM       33,252       15            
While PlayStation 4 owners await further word on Swaqq's PS4 CCAPI 4.05 Port, proceeding his last updates today PlayStation 3 developer @Enstone made available via Twitter PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.80 Rev 1 for 4.82 CEX followed by CCAPI 2.80 Rev 2 / Rev 3 for 4.82 DEX, Rev 4 for 4.82 CEX and also Rev 5 for 4.84 CEX / DEX console owners! :cool:

Download: CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1.rar (Mirror) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev1_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2.rar (8.38 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev2_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3.rar (8.37 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev3_dev.rar (10.1 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev4_dev.rar (10.2 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5.rar (8.4 MB) / CcApi_package_2.80_Rev5_dev.rar (10.2 MB)

It comes in two versions, a standard CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package and a CCAPI 2.80 REV1 Package for developers and from his Blog on the release: CCAPI 2.80 Revision 1

CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your PS3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone. You can control your PS3 with it.

A few functions available:
  • Game modding
  • Debug non-fself & fself in real time
  • Wireless connection
  • Modify IDPS and PSID
  • Edit console Leds
  • Ring console buzzer
  • Get PS3 temperature
Firmware compatibility list:

Installation
  1. Download the CCAPI package at the top of this page
  2. Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a USB stick.
  3. Plug the USB stick on your ps3, then install it.
  4. You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
  5. You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your PC.
Uninstallation
  • On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
  • On PC, use the configuration panel and the option "uninstall a program".
Console Manager
  • On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
  • On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
Changelog

2.80 (rev1)
  • Added 4.82 CEX support
2.80 (rev2)
  • Reduced memory use
  • Added ps3 TOOL support (with DEX/CEX kernel only)
  • Added console finder into consolemanager
  • Added vsh menu
2.80 (rev3)
  • Added 4.82 DEX support
2.80 (rev4)
  • Added 4.83 CEX support
2.80 (rev5)
  • Added 4.84 CEX / DEX support
PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.80 Rev 1 by Enstone (4.82 CEX).jpg

Comments

Ian collins

Contributor
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but after installing this any Homebrew application on launch just goes to black screen and does nothing.

If I try to mount a ISO in webman it just freezes my PlayStation, I am on rebug 4.82.1

PlayStation model is cecha01 I like to remove it but none of my Homebrew apps work or FTP or anything how can i fix?

Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...