Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 4, 2017 at 12:56 AM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many may remember the Adventure Time developer leak, and following the Rebug 4.81.1 DECR CFW today PlayStation 3 developer @MrNiato shared a video demo of a European developer leak showcasing a 2014 Build of GRID Autosport on his PS3 DECR-1000A console. :)

Download: dev_bdvd GRID Autosport DECR-1000A.rar (7.07 GB)

To quote from his PSXHackingNews.com page: Finally I have dumped the HDD of my DECR-1000A and I have found a game that the developer had forgotten to delete from the console.

PS3 DECR-1000A Video Demo of GRID Autosport Dev Leak by MrNiato.pngThe game is GRID AUTOSPORT the build version is dated to 20/05/2014 (Europe). This game has been created by Codemasters. So, I will give you a download link for the complete build version (like in the video) + a test video.

Cheers to @MrNiato for the heads-up on his Profile status update! ;)
PS3 DECR-1000A Video Demo of GRID Autosport Dev Leak by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

Just a demo video for the most part, the download is for developers to examine and those with a PS3 Reference Tool. :cool:

At the end it says A to flashback, has XBOX360 button prompts. Can see the PS3 was ported from the XBOX version :)

If you look closer, you will see that's a (/\) Triangle not an (A) :)

Nevertheless, the game looks smoother... but... can be me, since it's been a long time i've tried it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back