Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       98,799       137      

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Much appreciated for taking the time to make them @Sherwindex, as soon as we get confirmation from someone who gives the PS3 4.83 Reverter a try we'll add it to the OP also. (y)

NJBuchan

Contributor
Hey, I'm new here. I gave the 4.83 reverter a try yesterday, couldn't reply since i only just made the account. And it did work as my PS3 is no longer in demo mode. Couldn't be any happier since it's been in demo mode for a long while, because i didn't know about reverters till now.

Sherwindex

Contributor
i made 4.84 demo reverter and converter yesterday. I'm wanting to share & exclusively post it here on PSXHax like i did with my 4.83 ones, but sadly i see the thread is locked... :unsure:

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Nice to see you're still around. (y)

I unlocked this thread for the moment so you can post the reverter when you have time, and THANKS in advance for sharing it! :love:

Sherwindex

Contributor
Seeing as my previous reverter and converter was downloaded over 300+ times total.. Which is quite unbelievable to think of tbh. + Yeah seeing & knowing its 2019 yet PS3s still get some love out there. I think it's only right that i share latest 4.84 reverter and converter. Some people want/need it still i think :)

4.84 Demo / Kiosk / Shop To Retail OFW (to normal) Reverter:

Spoiler

NOTE: This is a reverter, so as always remember to install via Recovery Menu or won't work.

4.84 CEX retail to Demo / Kiosk / Shop Converter:

Spoiler

Note: Unlock code = 0000 to make it easier

:fire: Latest Help Topics