Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter wallx       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallx

Contributor
Hello my ps3 console CECHK01 has been acting weird, my firmware is ferrox 4.81 i want to go back down to ofw 3.55, can i do this in the ps3 safe mode restore option? also do i still have to qa flag if i go back to 3.55? last question do i just install the new custom fw (rebug 4.80) after qa. need help thanks

You can install "QA Flag" then check the option "Update Debug" then install from usb the generic "Rogero DOWNGRADER 999.PUP" then install the unlocked PS3UPDAT.PUP (3.55 with install pakage) then reinstall "QA Flag" recheck the option "Update Debug" so at the end you can install "Rebug 4.80.PUP"....

i am having problems with my downgrade. i have cech 2001a and have extracted my three dumps, patched them then booted ps3 with the rogero downgrader in my usb, it says it cant boot properly and asks for firmware 4.80 or above. i hit start and select at the same time and it says checking and that where it stays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back