Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter freedert001       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

freedert001

Contributor
hi i have ps3 fat 60gb version. it was turning off within 10 to 15 seconds. 2 to 3 beeps then blinking red light sometimes ylod , i do reflow and changing thermal paste with mx-4 then nothing happen cant fix

my question what is this error 2 to 3 beeps then blinking red light, confused on google on what exactly is that.

is this subject to change thermal paste under IHS?

hi i have ps3 fat 60gb version. it was turning off within 10 to 15 seconds. 2 to 3 beeps then blinking red light sometimes ylod , i do reflow and changing thermal paste with mx-4 then nothing happen cant fix

my question what is this error 2 to 3 beeps then blinking red light, confused on google on what exactly is that.

is this subject to change thermal paste under IHS?

Bad reflow or extremely overheating , could be both in case of second tharmal paste under CPU/GPU IHS will help ;)

Reflow on that models is a waste of time and resources, you have to do a reballing as a first option and a reflow to some components next to the G/C-PUs.

After a reflow the pcb could be bend and the ics could be too cooked to succeed. Just try and tell.

Remember you are dealing with 90nm ICs, and the peak temperature is very high. Even knowing it all, reballing is a lottery after 10 years of stress and overheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back