Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mody1975       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, my friend told me it is code in the disk that code disappeared when backup the disk that is really

why i can not play backup ed disk on ps3, it is code protection on the disk, that code will not copied from original, i want the exact academical reason why that disks hard to copy

thanks

yes, my friend told me it is code in the disk that code disappeared when backup the disk that is really

why i can not play backup ed disk on ps3, it is code protection on the disk, that code will not copied from original, i want the exact academical reason why that disks hard to copy

thanks
Something to do with a security layer or section on the disc. Software can bypass that security layer but cannot copy it. Without that there the PS3 knows it is a backup and won't allow it to be played, unless the console has been modified. If you want the exact answer as to why then ask Sony, although the exact reason is irrelevant because knowing why won't change the fact that you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back