Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Bumaye       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumaye

Contributor
Hello Community!

Just yesterday I got my new Ps3 with the newest rebug cfw back. Even that I know some things about the ps3 and the cfw, I was still so dumb that I plugged the internal ps3-hdd into my laptop... I opened the Windows disk-partition manager and pressed accidentally the button that suddenly appeared in front of me. It said something about intializing the hdd.

After inserting the ps3-hdd back to the ps3, I receive a message to plug in my controller and to press the PS button. Then the ps3 says about to have error reading the firmware...

What can I do to come back to the rebug cfw ? :( I am a little desperate... I don't have any flasher, it asks me for a 4.81 firmware... Can I just recover to cfw with the rebug-pup-file on a media storage?

Thanks in advance!

yes u can, just put rebug-pup on a flash drive formatted "fat32" but make sure u put "PS3" folder at the root of the flash drive then "UPDATE" folder then "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file

i hope that fix ur problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back