PS3 Games with Older LIC.DAT Titles, and @ShadixAced shared a link HERE of a PlayStation 3 game compilation listing that can be injected with backups using PARAM.SFO license directory modifications with update patches running on OFW 4.75 through 4.81.
To quote from in1975, roughly translated: Games running on OFW 4.75-4.81
1. Afro Samurai (BLUS30264)
2. Beyond: Two Souls (BCES01123 + NPEA90127) - release of Csalr etepm an
3. Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (BLES00462)
4. Call of Duty World at War (BLES00404) - most likely works and an American
5. Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood (BLUS30347)
6. Fight Night Round 4 (BLUS30285)
7. FlOw (NPUA80001)
8. Gran Turismo HD Concept (NPUA80019)
9. Heavy Rain: Move Edition (BCES00802 + NPEA90076) - release of Csalr etepm an
10. Mirror's Edge (NPEB90114 + BLES00322 or NPEB00052)
11. MotorStorm Pacific Rift (BCES00129)
12. Need for Speed Undercover (BLES00450)
13. Rayman Legends (NPEB90505 + NPEB01356)
14. Sleeping Dogs (NPEB01046 + NPUB90832)
15. Star Wars The Force Unleashed - The Ultimate Sith Edition (BLUS30445 + BLUS30144)
16. Stranglehold (BLES00144 + NPEB90044 or NPHB00017)
17. Syndicate (BLES01371 + NPUB90713)
18. Timeshift (BLES00159 + NPEB90036 or NPEB90049)
19. Trine (NPEB90200 + NPEB00100)
20. Watchmen The End is Nigh Part 2 (NPEB00108)
21. WipEout HD Fury (BCES00664)
If you want to prepare the specified games for the console on the console, then see below: The method, how to make the game work, is pretty simple. The game should have an official patch (and how else will we launch it from the internal disk?).
The patch is being unpacked, the contents of USRDIR, except for EBOOT.BIN and updated files (if any) are taken from the disk version. PARAM.SFO (from the disk) is edited. Change the Category from DG to HG and App Version to the patch version.
In detail about each game:
1. Afro Samurai (BLUS30264) + patch 1.01 - works without problems.
2. Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain - release Csalr etepm an.
3. Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (BLES00462) + patches 1.70, 1.80 and 1.90. Works without problems.
4. Call of Duty World at War (BLES00404) + Patch 1.07. The game with the patch and the modified PARAM.SFO must be thrown to another folder, for example BLES00404GAME, as well as the patch separately unchanged in the native folder (BLES00404).
5. Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood (BLUS30347) + Patch 1.01. The patch with the changed PARAM.SFO needs to be thrown to another folder, for example BLUS30347GAME, and the patch game without changes to the native folder (BLUS30347).
6. Fight Night Round 4 (BLUS30285) + Patch 1.04 - works without problems.
7. FlOw (NPUA80001) + flOw Expansion (NPUA80001) + patch 2.10 - the American version. It is distributed free of charge.
8. Gran Turismo HD Concept (NPUA80019) - actually, free Gran Turismo. The first game from the series on the PS3.
9. Heavy Rain - release Csalr etepm an. Unpack the first 7 * .pkg, fill in the backup NPEA90076, the rest of the folders from this release are not needed. Download the patch. Put it in the / pkg folder (in the injector / retailer).
When you inject a backup, add a patch (item 8). After restoring the game from backup to PS3, install the patch. If there are no movers, change the general settings of the game to the controller.
10. Mirror's Edge (NPEB90114 + BLES00322 or NPEB00052). Download the demo (NPEB90114). From it we need only EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX. It is also easier to take the PSN version of the game (NPEB00052).
Unpack, rename the folder in NPEB90114, rule PARAM.SFO (again change to NPEB90114) and throw with the replacement of EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX from the demo.
11. MotorStorm Pacific Rift (BCES00129) + Patch 1.03. The game with the patch and the changed PARAM.SFO should be thrown to another folder, for example BCES00129GAME, as well as the patch separately unchanged in the native folder (BCES00129).
12. Need for Speed Undercover (BLES00450) + Patch 1.02. The patch with the modified PARAM.SFO needs to be thrown to another folder, for example BLES00450GAME, and the patch game without changes to the native folder (BLES00450).
13. Rayman Legends (NPEB90505 + NPEB01356). The demo (NPEB90505) and the game (NPEB01356) are unpacked. In the demo rule for the beauty of PARAM.SFO and throw with the replacement files ICON0.PNG and PIC1.PNG. In the folder USRDIR (in the demo), delete everything except eboot.bin.
Accordingly, then everything (from USRDIR), except for eboot.bin, is thrown from the full game. Vinyushki cine_gameintro.pam and cine_gameintro_fr.pam can be deleted. Well, from the jambs: the opening movie does not work (it's not in the demo, so you can delete the files) and if you stay long (do not press anything) in the main menu, the game will hang on the black screen.
In the demo there is a demo movie (but if you leave it still there will be a dependency) which it tries to lose, but files from the full game cause dependency.
14. Sleeping Dogs (NPEB01046 + NPUB90832). We're playing the demo (NPUB90832) and the full game (NPEB01046). Unpack the full game, rename the folder in NPUB90832 and change the TitleID to PARAM.SFO. Well, we throw with the replacement of EBOOT.BIN from the demo.
15. Star Wars The Force Unleashed - The Ultimate Sith Edition (BLUS30445) + Patch 2.00 (BLUS30144). So, unpack the patch, throw in it the edited PARAM.SFO from the disk (Category, App Version and BLUS30144), well the contents of the USRDIR folder, except eboot.bin, of course.
16. Stranglehold (BLES00144 + NPEB90044 or NPHB00017). Demo (NPEB90044 or NPHB00017) unpack, edit for the beauty of PARAM.SFO. All the contents (except eboot.bin) of the USRDIR folder (in the demo) are deleted and, accordingly, to throw it from the disk version. But, there is a cant in the game. In the second mission, the helicopter does not lose missiles. You can go, but gemorno.
17. Syndicate (BLES01371 + NPUB90713). PS3_GAME rename to NPUB90713, throw there PARAM.SFO (you can edit for beauty) and eboot.bin from the demo (NPUB90713). In order for the Russian language to be thrown SFXDESC and WAVES_PS3 from CONTENT_ENG to CONTENT_RUS.
Then remove CONTENT_ENG and rename CONTENT_RUS to CONTENT_ENG, CONTENT_RUS.000.XTC to CONTENT_ENG.000.XTC and STRINGTABLE_RUS.XCR in STRINGTABLE_ENG.XCR.
18. Timeshift (BLES00159 + NPEB90036 or NPEB90049). Demo (NPEB90036 or NPEB90049) unpack, edit for the beauty of PARAM.SFO and throw from the disk PIC1.PNG. All the contents (except eboot.bin) of the USRDIR folder (in the demo) are deleted and, accordingly, to throw it from the disk version.
19. Trine (NPEB90200 + NPEB00100) + patch (NPEB00100). Unpack NPEB90200, delete everything except EBOOT.BIN in the folder USRDIR. For beauty, you can edit PARAM.SFO (remove the inscription "demo"). Unpack NPEB00100 together with the patch, combine. Eboot.bin remove nafig. Now begins a little complexity.
We unpack the file data3.fbz with 7-zip into any folder (for example, data3). After you can delete it, it will no longer be needed. Next, open data1.fbz 7-zip'om and throw the contents of the folder into which we unpacked data3.fbz. We throw the contents of the folder USRDIR (which is in NPEB00100) in NPEB90200.
20. Watchmen The End is Nigh Part 2 (NPEB00108) - add the line "trialmode = false" to the file local_config.txt (without quotes)
21. WipEout HD Fury (BCES00664) + Patch 2.10. Patch 2.10 (BCES00664) is renamed to BCES00664DATA, the entire contents of the USRDIR folder are deleted, all dataXX.psarc is rushed to it from the disk.
PARAM.SFO removes the lines: PS3 System, Parental Lock Level, App Ver and Target Ver. Patch 2.10 (again) with the modified PARAM.SFO (HG and APP Ver 2.51) in the original folder (BCES00664) or in BCES00664GAME + DFEngine.sprx from patch 2.30
Update: All Games Already Patched and Working Here!