Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 8, 2016 at 8:40 PM       5,455       2            
Today PlayStation 3 developer 3141card shared a test LV1 RSX (Reality Synthesizer) that he's working on reverse-engineering for PS3 developers to examine.

Download: test_lv1_rsx.rar / lv1(rsx_driver-idb).rar via SorenAlke

To quote: Hi, a few weeks ago I start RE the RSX driver in LV1 to help my buddy AlexAltea for his PS3 emulator "nucleus" project, for this reason I code a little "emulator", a small static C program that help me with my RE work. I would share this code in case someone is interested too in this stuff. It is a work in progress, I am currently in creating of a RSX context, gpu_context_allocate().

Thx to AlexAltea and zecoxao for the help. :)

PS3_RSX_Driver_RE.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Sony Reveals PS5 Details on Compatible PS4 Peripherals and Accessories
In PS5 News today, Sony revealed details on compatible PS4 peripherals and accessories with their upcoming PlayStation 5 console launch that is just months away now. After unveiling the PS5...
PS4 IPv6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit with Patches, Maybe More Stable!
Since his PS4 Save Mounter Utility release, the PS4 6.20 ROP Execution Method, PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist Exploit, 7.02 PS4 KEX, PS4 Webkit Exploit 6.72 Port, PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit, Backporting PS4...
PS4 JSON-2-SHA1 Python Script for Game PKG Files by Hosamn
Following the JSON Format details, PS4 PKGs via SEN and the JSON Entitlement Grabber Add-on this weekend developer hosamn made available a PS4-JSON-2-SHA1 Python Script for use in checking the...
PKGDT: PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools GUI for Backporting Games by Gerfra
There's no shortage of options when seeking a Windows utility for PS4 Backporting games from 6.72 to 5.05 Firmware, with the latest being PKGDT which is a suite of PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools...