Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter XxZer0ModZxX       Start date Nov 24, 2015 at 1:50 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 ***'s + PS3 DECRP FW's by XxZer0ModZxX

PS3 ***'s Info:

More info in the spoiler below!

Spoiler

Comments

wow.....Holy hell!! i've seen it all before but looking at it all in the same place gives me chills.. :D So much!

EDIT: don't you want to add this to the front by promoting it to the articles section? i will take care of promoting it to feature? @XxZer0ModZxX @PSXHAX great thread.. btw zer0 you've done good again.

Thx! It took a bit effort to place them all together very well and im proud to release them.
+ check for my future topics! ;)
Hey, you should make it a featured article then! just hover over the drop down on the top right of the thread you'll see promote to article. do that first. then feature. add an image and such for the slideshow.. i need to get to a doctor's appointment and take a shower. gtg be back later.

Just another quick reply to @XxZer0ModZxX since your articles have been mainpaged now I added ya to our Authors page.

When you have a moment, scroll down to your name and click the 'Edit' button to the right of it and fill in anything you'd like to share about yourself to our viewers.

Your Author profile will appear directly below all articles you publish, and you can promote your own sites / social media contacts in it or whatever you like.

Catch everyone soon, Black Friday deals await me now... :D

Thx a lotty for sharing!
That one gives me some nice ideas on new releases like multiZer0 and etc.
Great option that will be used in the future a lot! ;)
Happy Black Friday!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back