Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter zaidrabbaei       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume you are on an OFW higher than 3.55. If so then download this MinVerChk.rar

Extract the pup file and run it on your PS3 like a normal firmware update. It will error and tell you what the lowest firmware you can have on your PS3.

If it says 3.56 or lower then your PS3 can have CFW, however you will need to use extra hardware (an E3 Flasher) to patch your flash to be able to accept CFW. If it is any higher than 3.56 then your PS3 cannot have CFW.

Look under the console...i mean downside

Look at the date code ....mine is 0d...if yours is same you are lucky then....it is always show 3.55 or below....

i Hope it helps....

Btw my console model no is 2508b.....

If it says 3.56 or lower then your PS3 can have CFW, however you will need to use extra hardware (an E3 Flasher) to patch your flash to be able to accept CFW. If it is any higher than 3.56 then your PS3 cannot have CFW.
3.50 this version show in minverchk
Look under the console...i mean downside

Look at the date code ....mine is 0d...if yours is same you are lucky then....it is always show 3.55 or below....

i Hope it helps....

Btw my console model no is 2508b.....
cech-2512a model no

the version is 4.81 can i downgrade it ? how ?

Pretty much what dazza4783 mentioned... you'll need an E3 Flasher to downgrade and then jailbreak it to install CFW on.

You can try their resellers or places like Amazon or eBay to get one, or have someone who offers a downgrading service do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back