Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter noua86       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.

noua86

Contributor
Hi friends, how are you all.. il noua im from tunisie il new member here. I have ps3 super slim cech 4303a

How can I install game on hdd external?

I follow all the topic here and i dont succeed....plz help me...

If you want to play games from external on super slim model you will need an ODE. Look up Cobra ODE, that is the best one. If you are on OFW 4.70 or lower then you can use backup injection method, can also be done on higher firmware but only if you have access to a PS3 on custom firmware.

i have ps3 super slim cech4303a firmware 4.81
plz help me how i can do that
because there is someone in my country do this but he ask much money

i have ps3 super slim cech4303a firmware 4.81
plz help me how i can do that
because there is someone in my country do this but he ask much money
Just search for cobra ODE and you will find the info you need. There is no free way to do it on 4.81 OFW so it is going to cost money either way, it's up to you to read up on it and decide if it is something you want to buy and install yourself or pay someone else to do for you.

Bare in mind that with Cobra ODE you will also need to burn bluray swap discs for every game, so you will also need a bluray burner and blank bluray discs on top of the expense of buying the ODE. But to play games from external that is currently your only option.

the injection method work with ps3 super slim ?
this guy in my country install multiman and 5 game and he delete multiman because he dont wont any one understand this....i dont know how he do that.....the guy dont use cobra nothing. only pc and ps3 nothing more

this guy in my country install multiman and 5 game and he delete multiman because he dont wont any one understand this....i dont know how he do that.....the guy dont use cobra nothing. only pc and ps3 nothing more
Yes like I said in my first reply, the injection method will work, but because you are on higher firmware than 4.70 you need a custom firmware PS3 to transfer the games from. That is how he does it.

On 4.70 there is no need for a CFW console, you can just convert the games, inject them into your backup and install onto your console, but that won't work on higher firmwares. So unless you have access to a CFW PS3 or have a friend who has one you can use you will need to pay someone to inject the games for you.

where are u from

Im from south tunisia. And u?

Sorry for my bad english... someone told me that there is method to copy cfw game to ofw ps3 need one ps3 cfw jailbreak and ps3 ultra slim 4.81 ofw and copy the game or backup cfw game something like that.

I dont understand the way of game copy to hdd ofw. Its not a question of pay money. I want to know how he do that and make video on YouTube to educate and show people and explain to them how do this injections game... why ex people understand and he keep information for him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back