Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter albatawy       Start date Dec 3, 2016 at 8:54 AM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've studied this long time ago just for my own pleasure and created many songs converted to SND0.AT3 for my backups collection, now I want share two of them for you. Enjoy. :music:

How to Use:

Just replace the one inside PS3_GAMES or NPEB12345 alongside LICDIR-PARAM.SFO-TROPDIR-USRDIR-PS3_LOGO.DAT etc and listen to it via XMB while your game is highlighted.

If you want me to create one of your favorite songs to be converted, just post it as usual, name the song and the singer or you can post the YouTube link of it. I'll be happy to help, but do not force me, I'll do it when I have spare time.

Download: WW SOUND THEME.rar
That will sound like this:
Download: SND0.AT3.rar
This will sound like:
@PSXHAX is this the right section? if not, you know what to do
thanks
PS3 XMB Music Converted to SND0.AT3 for PlayStation 3 Games.jpg

Comments

i don't post it in Tutorials and Guide section, so it has to be like this. the guide and tutorial is in ps3hax, and it's very old. every seniors like you must have read or know about it. and this post is about SERVICE, helping members who don't have time to make it themselves. so if you don't like me, you can ask an admin to ban me from making any thread in the future.
ok thank you it's cool. What I find not cool was the tutorial on the fake method to install ps3 games on 4.81. I didn't know there was a SERVICE category...

Sorry Albatawy, I don't want you to not publish, but please be precise what tools you used for Services. Else we could think you are hiding the tool for you.

Bye

There really isn't a 'service' category, he asked me if this is where it belongs and if not to move it so I said it's fine here ;)

True, for those who want to learn at least you would be giving them the ability to help themselves... reminds me of the popular proverb:

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :)

True, for those who want to learn at least you would be giving them the ability to help themselves... reminds me of the popular proverb:

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :)
should i put the original thread from another site? my way is a little different from it..

If you make a tutorial here I would write your own way so it's not completely copied, and then you can link to the guide on another site in your post to credit them if you wish to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back