Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous updates and NORPatch v4.80, PlayStation 3 developer littlebalup has updated Swizzy's PS3 Dump Checker homebrew app to PS3DumpChecker v1.0 Build 488 which now includes PS3 Firmware 4.80 support.

Download: PS3DumpChecker.exe (7.7 MB) / PS3DumpChecker.exe (Mirror) / PS3DumpChecker GIT

Changelog:

Build 488 2016-04-29:
  • Changed: The embedded 4.78 patch replaced by a 4.80 patch build from the FERROX 4.80 CEX custom firmware CoreOS.
  • Added: OFW and Patched 4.80 ROS hashs.
Finally, from the ReadMe file, to quote:

PS3DumpChecker

A PS3 NOR/NAND Dump Checker/Verifier

NOTE: Nobody takes ANY responsibility for any false negative/false positive given by this app, the responsibility that your dump is valid is YOURS and yours alone... this tool should be treated as an easy way to make a quick check to see if it's at all worth looking closer at, to really verify your dump read the latest information here: http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Validating_flash_dumps

You may use this tool any way you like, you may also use the code on this repo any way you like If you find any bugs let me know so i can fix them! if i don't hear about bugs i can't fix them ;)

swizzy[at]xeupd.com is my e-mail if you have any bug reports to give or just wanna talk... I'm also available on the irc network Efnet if you wanna contact me in person, i ussually go by the name "Swizzy" or "_Swizzy"

PS3DumpChecker.png

Comments

This is just one of the three steps we need to validate a dump, thanks for the update.

PLEASE PSXHAX: put another mirror, that one turns flashing red my screen.

friends I need help........I have ps3 slim which can be downgraded with E3 flasher but the laser does not work. my question is Can I downgrade my ps3 if the laser does not work? :oops:o_O

laser working isnt important.make sure u have a working board on the drive because with the spoiled pcb u cant downgrade ur device.

I think u should make ur Theared my friend :)
btw Good Luck

laser working isnt important.make sure u have a working board on the drive because with the spoiled pcb u cant downgrade ur device.

I think u should make ur Theared my friend :)
btw Good Luck
My friend can u please tell me how can I check if the drive board (pcb) is working or not is there any method thank you very much for the answer see you :):rolleyes:

Sorry SIR, but that method is obsolete, you dont need to go down to 3.55 or FSM to "downgrade" a console.

The only thing you need is a good dump and the THREE MUSKETEERS patch.

The important thing is to check the dump properly.

Use Dump statistics, Ps3dump checker and finally open it with a hex editor to check the per-console offsets. That way you can be sure is not risky to reflash.

About the laser, that is irrelevant, the cfw can be installed anyway.
If you have an error while installing or install well but cant enter to pkgs(that means the mo-bo have some problem), just reinstall a NOBD cfw.

Trust me i do that almost every day.
Just take a perfect dump, and remember ps3dumpchecker needs its option: download latest hashlist, activated to avoid the (false) "error" of ros0,ros1 hash.

So this is the method: DUMP, CHECK,CHECK,CHECK, PATCH, REFLASH,INSTALL CFW. ENJOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back