PS3 System Software 4.81 and his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer littlebalup updated both the PS3DumpChecker and PyPS3tools GITs with PS3DumpChecker Build 489 and PyPS3tools v0.3.4 that support version 4.81 OFW followed by more revisions supporting 4.82 Firmware with the changes below.
Download: PyPS3tools-master.zip / PS3DumpChecker.exe (Latest Versions)
From the README.md: PS3DumpChecker
A PS3 NOR/NAND Dump Checker/Verifier
NOTE: Nobody takes ANY responsibility for any false negative/false positive given by this app, the responsibilty that your dump is valid is YOURS and yours alone... this tool should be treated as an easy way to make a quick check to see if it's at all worth looking closer at, to really verify your dump read the latest information here: http://ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Validating_flash_dumps
You may use this tool any way you like, you may also use the code on this repo any way you like If you find any bugs let me know so i can fix them! if i don't hear about bugs i can't fix them
swizzy[at]xeupd.com is my e-mail if you have any bug reports to give or just wanna talk... I'm also available on the irc network Efnet if you wanna contact me in person, i ussually go by the name "Swizzy" or "_Swizzy"
Changelog: Build 489 2016-11-02:
Build 490 2016-11-12:
- Changed: The embedded 4.80 patch replaced by a 4.81 patch build from the FERROX 4.81 CEX custom firmware CoreOS.
- Added: OFW and Patched 4.81 ROS hashs.
From the README.md: PyPS3tools
- Fixed: CELL_EXTNOR_AREA 0x00 Filled Area 3 and 6 checks. Now area start offset dynamically calculated per drl hash size.
Suite of python tools for PS3 flash memory dump files.
WARNING: Use those softwares at your own risk. The author accepts no responsibility for the consequences of your use of them.
Check the readme of each folders for details. Thanks to all PS3 dev. community. Many thanks to LS beta testers
Changes: Updated for 4.81 support
v0.3.4, (02 nov 2016):
Added hash 4.81 FERROX COBRA 1.02
- Added patched 4.81 ROS hashs to hashlist.
Build 491 2017-11-15: Added more 4.82 CFW hashes
- Added Rebug 4.81.2 REX & DREX hashes.
- Added hash 4.81 FERROX COBRA 1.02
- Changed: The embedded 4.81 patch replaced by a 4.82 patch build from the FERROX 4.82 CEX custom firmware CoreOS.
- Added: OFW and Patched 4.82 ROS hashs.