Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter xxmcvapourxx       Start date Nov 28, 2016 at 6:42 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who haven't had a chance to read it yet, @GregoryRasputin of PlayStationhax.xyz summarized a complete history of the PlayStation 3 console on an archival site called PS3History.net with help from his friend NeoSabin.

Here is an excerpt from his Introduction Page, to quote: I have seen many websites talk about the history of games consoles and whilst those websites are great, they don't go into the detail that i have with PS3History, I wanted to post the PS3's journey, EVERY aspect about its life, all the good and bad that has happened during that journey, nothing has been left out and nothing has been spared, this is the naked, unadulterated life of the PlayStation 3.

What Information Does PS3History Contain ?
  • Information on the consoles Cell processor.
  • Pre Release Rumours.
  • Console revealing 2005.
  • Console revealing 2006.
  • Japanese PS3 release day.
  • US release day.
  • EU release day.
  • Game release dates.
  • Official firmware release dates and information.
  • Pre PS Jailbreak Console Hacks.
  • Post PS Jailbreak Console Hacks.
  • Custom Firmware.
  • Homebrew details.
  • PSN Hack and fallout.
  • Court cases.
And so much more...

I have attempted to gather every piece of information that is possible to gather, not everyone will like it, the hardcore Sony fanboys will cry that it is all about PS3 Hacks, but no, its not, it involves every part of the PS3's life and yes that life includes hacks, to do a complete history, one must include everything.
PS3History - The Complete History of the PlayStation 3 Console.jpg

Comments

I wrote it all, NeoSabin is my right hand, my best friend, my comrade and the fixer of my typo's :)

If @GregoryRasputin wants to write a brief introduction I'll add it to the OP and we can mainpage it sure. :)

There isn't much more of an introduction i can make apart from this which is in the foreword on the site:
I have seen many websites talk about the history of games consoles and whilst those websites are great, they don’t go into the detail that i have with PS3History, i wanted to post the PS3’s journey, EVERY aspect about its life, all the good and bad that has happened during that journey, nothing has been left out and nothing has been spared, this is the naked, unadulterated life of the PlayStation 3.

What Information Does PS3History Contain ?
  • Information on the consoles Cell processor.
  • Pre Release Rumours.
  • Console revealing 2005.
  • Console revealing 2006.
  • Japanese PS3 release day.
  • US release day.
  • EU release day.
  • Game release dates.
  • Official firmware release dates and information.
  • Pre PS Jailbreak Console Hacks.
  • Post PS Jailbreak Console Hacks.
  • Custom Firmware.
  • Homebrew details.
  • PSN Hack and fallout.
  • Court cases.
And so much more……
I have attempted to gather every piece of information that is possible to gather, not everyone will like it, the hardcore Sony fanboys will cry that it is all about PS3 Hacks, but no, its not, it involves every part of the PS3’s life and yes that life includes hacks, to do a complete history, one must include everything.
http://ps3history.net/foreword-a-little-something-to-read-first/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back