Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Endless       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless

Developer
Contributor
Hello, I've decided to make up my mind.
Take a break of my website, and to strike in PS3MFW Builder where i left it at.
I have all the things necessary for the job.

the ETA is in 2 months. (2016-01-03)

Wich will have
  • Bug Fixes
  • Support for latest fw's that wasn't patched[4.70 to now]
Includes:
  1. Lv1 Patches
  2. Lv2 Patches
  3. Vsh Patches
  4. [maybe] Cobra patches
  5. And much more!

Willing to help? Drop a pm ;)

Great to hear, can't wait! :D

PS: I also made ya a Founding Member (forgot before when I added you as a Dev, d'oh!)

Awnn <3
Thank's again :)

We'll all be happy having PS3MFW Builder optimised for latest fw's. I got a lot of emails of mfw users asking for updates :p

Hey, Guys! Here's just a quick update coming strait from @Endless ! [USERGROUP=4]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=8]@Developer[/USERGROUP]

Due to some broken down HDD and some file loss (lost files) @Endless is trying currently to get the mall back, so that he can make his update to the ps3mfw builder. There was an unfortunate incident regarding his HDD. We will get back to you on this in due time.

Hey, Guys! Here's just a quick update coming strait from @Endless ! [USERGROUP=4]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=8]@Developer[/USERGROUP]

Due to some broken down HDD and some file loss (lost files) @Endless is trying currently to get the mall back, so that he can make his update to the ps3mfw builder. There was an unfortunate incident regarding his HDD. We will get back to you on this in due time.

I gave him an helping hand he got happy when he saw all his files back (=
Anyway.. his diskstructure got some faulty on the blocks what makes it hard to create a full copy (image) from it.
Because parameters got corrupted and will give a format issue..
Everything will be stored back in a few and updates will be made on the MFW Builder.
Thx for the post @B7U3 C50SS

* Dump: Quick update.

I have fixed the first time run issue where we had missing files and temp folders.
Made the installer a bit smaller and faster!
Added support for 4.70 to 4.78 :)

Link to be added soon <3
Any bugs? Please leave a reply in the Dev thread that will be created shortly after I linked the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back