Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Endless       Start date Feb 11, 2016 at 9:48 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello martians!

New update for the MFW lovers that were waiting for... what... a year?

Well I'm sorry about that! I went trough a lot of things, cuz ya know, we all have a life. But that's no excuse for my lazyness. ;)

Here's a small list of fixes and updates i've done:
  • I've managed to fix the issue for the first time use [missing files].
  • Updated lv2 patterns for 4.7x and made it to work on-the-go.
  • Added 4.7x for all 4.xx tasks <3
  • Deleted some useless files in the new installation for compact and easier installing on windows platform.
  • Added compatibility for other crucial tasks that needed 4.7x calls to not ignore latest fw's.
Hope ya'll like the update!

Installer Download: PS3MFW Builder - Installer.zip (12.5 MB)

Bug reporting / ideas -> Feel free to go on the dev thread or stop by to our MFW site :)

Download: update.zip (10.8 MB - DropBox) OR MFW.Host22.com (MFW Site Zip) OR GitHub
Mirrors: update.zip (10.8 MB - Hosted) OR MFW Installer (12.5 MB)
PS3MFW_Builder.png

Comments

Cant wait to give it a test soon ;)
I still use my own private build from PUAD GUI since it didn't got updated by the owner.
and Evilnat didn't released his newest build yet because hes working on the patches.
So this is a great release my bro!
<3 you're work!

Whats wrong, all Files are down and at dev page too. Who can upload it again !? The most Files from dropbox are down from many other pages too. Why upload at dropbox and not on Mega ?!

Whats wrong, all Files are down and at dev page too. Who can upload it again !? The most Files from dropbox are down from many other pages too. Why upload at dropbox and not on Mega ?!

wth indeed. i'll link you to a thread that has working copy but this one should have working upload on github as well.

EDIT: Okay! HERE you go. That thread should link you ALL versions of PS3MFW Builder GUI ever publicly announced / released. go there and don't forget to hit the spoiler. Oh. and also check at the bottom there's an attachment. click that one. it's the one you want

Mega Removes my files from public view.
Mediafire kills my links and also removes from public view.

Github allows storing it under a license agreement.
Dropbox allows storing it, but with a limited bandwidth per month.
* Dump: Added 2 new mirror for the files. <3

Many thanks for support!

Mega Removes my files from public view.
Mediafire kills my links and also removes from public view.

Github allows storing it under a license agreement.
Dropbox allows storing it, but with a limited bandwidth per month.
* Dump: Added 2 new mirror for the files. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back